New Excel and Macros Forum

LT

Administrator
PAB has put forward a very good suggestion to make a specific place for excel and macros discussion.
We are privileged here to have some of the best excel and macro lotto gurus on the internet ... PAB, Frank, bloubul ... just to name a few ... so here is a forum to be advantaged by their exceptional skills and help in the analysis of the numbers.

PAB

I would just like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU TO LT for setting this up.
I am sure that this new forum will be an invaluable source of information.
Thanks again LT.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

jack

Hello, lt and pab, excellent initiative, I need this macro is a lottery of 60/6
I will divide into 4 groups of 15 numbers, I need the macro to calculate each group of fifteen
Hot = 3 average numbers 5 and 7 cold numbers. From each of the four separate groups
So the macro searches the list of sweepstakes past, then defines the 4 groups of 15 numbers, and then see each groups mean hot and cold, and late

PAB

Jack,

This thread is to inform forum members that LT has setup a new forum that deals with Excel & Macros in a Lotto environment.
This thread is NOT to post requests.

You need to start a new thread for this.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Sidebar