New daily lotto in the uk

Snowy

We have a new daily 7/27 lotto in the uk (all 7 = £30,000, 6=gets about £320.00, 5 =£40.00 and 4 = £5.00 ), already spent lots of money on it, trying hard to give them some of their money back, but a couple of hundred lucky pick's nearly always produces a profit, just cant work out if maybe a 15 or 16 or 17 line wheel would produce about the same wins, and what a large wheel might produce... what does everybody think.

Beaker

Snowy, I haven't looked at that lotto but I bet you could do better than lucky dips with this one.

Try looking at the last 3 draws and I bet you see lots of repeaters hitting. :agree:

Take 4 numbers from each of the last 3 and wheel them. ;)

Snowy

Hi

What type of wheel would you go for because there are many different ones, i see nick has put a stack of them up, any suggestion's.

Tim.:dizzy:

Beaker

Re: Hi

Snowy said:
What type of wheel would you go for because there are many different ones, i see nick has put a stack of them up, any suggestion's.

Tim.:dizzy:
If I was playing it, a smaller win guarantee - like 4/5 or 4/6. and pick 10,11, or 12 numbers. Those wheels Nick has posted with L>1 are excellent. Pick the one that fits your budget :agree:

I really like that first one he has there (11,6,3,4,L=9) = 30

Not sure how much your tickets cost but if you hit with this one you have alot of multiple wins. :agree: Even with this guarantee, you may hit 5 or 6 with this one.

If you don't see what you want there, just post your requirements and I'm sure Nick can run something for you.

gsobier

Beaker:

That game was made for someone like me, I going to pack my bags and move the UK:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Snowy, I haven't looked at that lotto but I bet you could do better than lucky dips with this one.

Try looking at the last 3 draws and I bet you see lots of repeaters hitting. :agree:

Take 4 numbers from each of the last 3 and wheel them. ;)

Irvin

Snowy,

Check out the free stuff link at the bottom of this page.

There is a link to Peters wheels.

Lots of good ones.

Regards,

Irvin

PS. George I'll see you in England :D

Gotta go where the odds are good. And these have to be one of the best.

Plus 1pound = $NZ3.

Sidebar