My Little Strategy!

IIccEE

Hi all you Lotto Freak (Like Me) ! :D

Here is my little Strategy which is not based on any last draws but more by tricking the random numbers from the merchant machine.

It's my second time I do that and I already won a 4/7 the last time!

I always wait when the Jackpot is over 40 Millions!

So, here in Quebec, Some merchants create Groups Ticket for 10 people making the any wins divided by 10, so if the ticket is a winner of 10$, we will receive 1$ each! Not big but at least if it's the 40 Millions, I will not cry for a 4 Millions!

On the ticket there is 30 combinations. Before I try this strategy I Already buy this kind of ticket and found out that the Vendor Machine (Probably the Random Number generator from the machine of Loto-Quebec) give me Combination with not a lot of Drawn Numbers;

Over 30 combinations X 7 Numbers, I barely hit 20 Numbers out of 210 Total numbers.

So I buy a Group Ticket, then Put all the numbers in the lottery Workbench from the Blitzed crazynuts site. (http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_workbench/)

I am creating some random Combinations but what I really use is the number of time each numbers came out!

For next Friday, here is the Results:

03->0
40->1
19->2
17->2
02->2
45->2
38->2
24->2
44->2
43->2
15->3
20->3
28->3
33->3
12->3
30->3
32->3
22->4
14->4
01->4
47->4
37->4
21->4
39->4
31->4
11->4
27->4
25->4
29->4
26->4
46->5
18->5
09->5
06->5
23->5
36->5
41->5
49->6
35->6
07->6
13->6
08->6
48->6
04->7
16->8
05->8
10->8
42->9
34->9

As you can see on my ticket, there is Number that are only randomly chosen 1,2 and 3 times only over 210 Numbers, there is also the number 03 which is not on my ticket at all.

So I create my own ticket of 6 or 9 combinations based on Numbers that came out less than 5 times.

Numbers that came out 0 time, I choose them 5 time in my new Combinations, those that came out 1 time, I use them 4 time on my ticket, etc...

This gave me Combinations of Numbers that are not really Randomize by the Machine.

I also choose some random numbers from the rest of the 49 numbers to mix that a little bit if I need more numbers to complete my sets.

Hope you understand my little strategy!
And wait to see if these little tips will work for you also!
Good Luck Everyone!

Just to let you know Also that I am programming an application for analysing KENO (Banco Here) that will work for 70 or 80 Numbers, this application will give us the Hot Cold, Odd Even,Skips,...etc.. base on the numbers of draws you decide to check back, NO PREDICTIONS, just to help people without programming knowledge to decide the numbers to bet! (It is in alpha stage at 75% done, then I will release a beta stage free for this Forum Only)

IIccEE

(Some are good at Painting, Others at Writing in English... For me it’s Computer... Be gentle with my Ortograph!)

Icewynd

Hi IIccEE,

You guys in Quebec are sooooooooooo lucky to have such a forward-thinking lotto commission, not like the last-century guys here in Ontario.

Here, if you want to play as a group you have to round up 9 other like-minded souls and sign a group contract. Then you can buy your tickets, but only one line of your own picks and two lines of machine generated quick picks. :burnt:

Your strategy is a fantastic way to tackle this tough lottery and I just wish I could copy it! Thanks for sharing.

IIccEE said:
Just to let you know Also that I am programming an application for analysing KENO (Banco Here) that will work for 70 or 80 Numbers, this application will give us the Hot Cold, Odd Even,Skips,...etc.. base on the numbers of draws you decide to check back, NO PREDICTIONS, just to help people without programming knowledge to decide the numbers to bet! (It is in alpha stage at 75% done, then I will release a beta stage free for this Forum Only)

(Some are good at Painting, Others at Writing in English... For me it’s Computer... Be gentle with my Ortograph!)

This is very generous of you IIccEE! I'm sure the Keno players here will be very happy to hear about this. :lphant: :lphant: :lphant:

You should also post on Keno board.

Hi- I think this is a good idea. I know a few ppl who play keno this way.. Buy a bunch of $1 QP's and then pick their numbers based what came out (or my came out) of the random generator. I myself have yet to try it.. But there is always a first! I'm interested in seeing your keno application

IIccEE

Well! My Strategy did work partially but no Win This Time!

Winning Number was 17/08/2012 18,19,22,27,29,36,47 (25)

I Manage to Create Combinations With 5 Numbers + the Bonus ball but not on same Line!

From the list of my Previous Post, I Choose Those Numbers:

3,40,2,17,19,24,38,43,44,45,12,15,20,28,30,32,33,1,11,14,21,22,25,26,27,29,31,37,39,47

and Discard:

It's still something to arrange as of the way I Create my Combinations but I'll Check it Out Next Week!

The way I see It, They drawn Most of the numbers that was Randomly Choose 4 Times on my Random Group Ticket!

Anyway, I'll Test Something Else!

Icewynd-> Yes, We are lucky to have that kind of play but beleive me, I wait like you at first; It was like that also at Start! And Just to let you know, 80% of the Winning is In Ontario Still!

OntKenoStudent-> This Startegy was not for Keno, And before doing that for Keno, it will take a large amount of Tickets before I can see a Pattern of what's choosen and what not!

I will Post in the Keno Thread for my Future Software for Keno which is Almost done but Still need some little fix; I do that on spare Time, Got a Wife and Kids and Work also, so be Patient! I will Fulfill my Promises!

Good Luck Everyone!

gmac78

Good stuff IIccEE,

Keep it going.
Ive tried this with keno before but not with a program. I would do it by hand and it would take 2-3 hours. I kept with it for 4-5 draws and then gave up as I wasnt winning and life got in the way. Had I kept it going for a longer period, who knows what may have been.

bon chance!!

Sidebar