May 17 BEST Bet

gsobier

Players:

A GREAT response from the first time with this... ...hope we produce some winners here!

Here are the rules... ...only one or two numbers please.

If you feel really strongly you can put in a number already posted and then one which was not already declared if you like. Its your chance to show what your best can do.

We might want to run these in a wheel so we can all win! After the draw we can see who got it right.

PLEASE discuss in discussion, not here (learned this from Dennis and Beaker).

Regards,
George:)

peter

8 and 25, I also agree on the 49 from others.I would also agree on the 16, by others. I hope this does'nt violate the two number rule, or the discussion rule.:lol:

Last edited:

gsobier

Welcome Aboard!

Sporster:

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to this forum! I was a Junior Member not too long ago myself. I've been very pleased to have found members here are willing to help and encourage each other.

As for the rest of us... ...another great turnout here. I wish all of you good fortune in todays draw and hope your hard work and dedication pays off:agree:.

Regards,

Sporster said:

gsobier

Results

The results of the draw are out... ...we had some VERY close calls (Maggie and Mon were off by just one along with myself on both numbers posted, WOW!). Florie was the only one who pulled off a correct prediction this time.

Regards,

Last edited:

peter

Re: Results

gsobier said:
The results of the draw are out... ...we had some VERY close calls (Maggie and Mon were off by just one along with myself on both numbers posted, WOW!). Florie was the only one who pulled off a correct prediction this time.

Regards,
Are we not counting the bonus number?

gsobier

Maggie:

I ignore the bonus number in my process and it didn't occur to me you had it right... ...sorry for overlooking it:eek::dang::eek:.

Regards,

Maggie said:
Don't think so, Peter.. I had the bonus in the last draws best bets and it didn't seem to count. :dang:

Sidebar