May 14 Discussion

Sheba

I see we had one from all decades...except the 30's so lets hope to see some of the 30's next time around!

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

mon

OH WELL 1 WINNER FOR THE 10 MILLION NEXT DRAW WE ARE BACK TO 2 MILLION................:dang:

I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE IT GO A LITTLE HIGHER :)

peter

The 41/42 is now tied with the 30/31 has the most often drawn consecutve at 44 . As a matter of fact 41/42 is the most drawn consecutive in draws that end in 4 at 8 hits, shoulda seen this coming.

peter

So there you have it folks! All of the predictions on,
consecutives,LD's,sum total,odd/even count,and oh yes, I almost forgot, Repeater to be the 5.All decades in play for this one.

Beaker

To George (gsobier)

George, I'd like to run a little experiment with my 30 numbers :eek: just to give you a different perspective.

This is what I'd like to do. I'll give you 30 - you run the tickets and list them here.

Let's have some fun :agree:

Stay tuned - I'll provide the 30 later in the week ;)

gsobier

Re: To George (gsobier)

Beaker:

Not a problem, I'll run them for you:agree:. I hope you will give me those 30 in an already wheeled form:eek:? I'll just use the same code as I did for Dennis. Pictures and everything:agree2:.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
George, I'd like to run a little experiment with my 30 numbers :eek: just to give you a different perspective.

This is what I'd like to do. I'll give you 30 - you run the tickets and list them here.

Let's have some fun :agree:

Stay tuned - I'll provide the 30 later in the week ;)

gsobier

Beaker:

I'm wondering how many repeaters we will have this time. My repeaters report is VERY interesting. I'll have my 30 in the morning for all of you. I have noticed one thing... ...when we have no repeaters, I think my 30 do better. I'm going to check a bit more to know how much this is really true.

Most of the time, 4 numbers come from the 30 an 2 from the 19:agree:. Last draw it was 3 and 3. I had 5 and 1 in the last 3 before that. I'm at my Mom's so I don't have the data to tell you be draw number... ...interesting to say the least.

After all that... ...any potential repeaters in the 19 should be used... ...the ones not to use are an issue still.

Of course there are the 'ol "hot and cold" numbers repeaters, announcers, etc. which make most of the equation.

I think the statistical formulas alone do not work effectively. There are relationships which Dennis is the master of from what I see here.

Regards,

Beaker said:
:crap: - I will unleash that Awesome set soon - getting very severe case of Spring fever :clown:

gsobier

Peter:

If I knew all those things like you do, I could write a program to watch for these things and exploit them:agree:. What you wrote here is not too clear... ...I'm still new to this so its expected, right?

What I do follow is the relationships. Thats are far as I go at this point in time:eek:.

Regards,

peter said:
The 41/42 is now tied with the 30/31 has the most often drawn consecutve at 44 . As a matter of fact 41/42 is the most drawn consecutive in draws that end in 4 at 8 hits, shoulda seen this coming.

Beaker

Hard to say what might repeat here - looking at the hit/skip data none of these stand out - maybe 20-42 :notme: the rest :no:

doc

peter said:
So Doc! what say you. Any thoughts, you would like to share with us?

So far I only have 2 definite picks in my set. 14 and 39. 41 has some merits. Haven't been able to spend much time on this yet. Still 3 days to go. Oh!>>>I won't be playing any single digit numbers (1-9). Sum will be between 120 and 199. Decades will be of the 12300 type. That's about it for now. It's a start anyway.;)

mon

MY THOUGHTS FOR THIS WEEK AND IM GOING TO REPEAT SOMETHING I SAID A LONG TIME AGO , I PREFER SUPER 7 TO 6/49 AND I FIND I HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH SUPER7 THAN 6/49..

ANYWAYS I LIKE THE NUMBER 2 TO SHOW I ALSO LIKE 19 (FOR MY TWINS BIRTHDAY :lol: ) WE SHOULD SEE A FEW IN THE THIRTIES 34,36, 38

Sidebar