Making a video of your spreadsheet

bloubul

Hi All

Can any one please tell me how to make a video of your spreadsheet whilst you are working on it, so that is easier for the other person to understand what you are doing, or trying to get.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

I did this a few years ago using a free screen recorder. Since then applications have moved on, so I googled for the latest info. Here is a list of the best FREE screen recorders in 2019. Note that many are designed to be fast for gamers to demonstrate their skills. You do not need this type of recorder, just a good quality normal speed recoder will do for Excel.

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/the-best-free-screen-recorder

If it were me, I would use the third one Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder because it is on line, you are not installing an app, you do download a toolbar to allow you to use it.

Note DO NOT DOWNLOAD the 'Download desktop version'as this is only a demo of a paid for version. Just click the start recording button and that will link to your control panel download for the free on line version.

bloubul

Frank

How do I remove Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder from my pc.
It is giving me problems.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

It depends on which version of Windows you have. For WINDOWS 10 it is:-

settings > Apps & Features > scroll down to the program/app concerned, click on it, choose uninstall.

Sidebar