LottoSync

metalator

I've used it, but you have to play it consistently and develop your own strategy around it. I got 5 of 6 numbers twice before the 6/49 went up in price. Then I gave up. I would get 3 numbers right every 3-4 draws. That guaranteed me $50... in total i spent about $800 on lottery and won just over $5,000.00

blitzed

metalator said:
I've used it, but you have to play it consistently and develop your own strategy around it. I got 5 of 6 numbers twice before the 6/49 went up in price. Then I gave up. I would get 3 numbers right every 3-4 draws. That guaranteed me $50... in total i spent about $800 on lottery and won just over $5,000.00

holy shiite!

blitzed

paul762

Yes I would be very interested to know what sample size you used, as I have had no luck with it so far, the best it has done for me was when I tried it for the irish lottery and it gave me 1 number correct from 3 selections, this after using 2 x 500 sample prediction sets and using the best numbers from both sets combined.

Stanislav

Is there any oppurtunity to try lottosync without buying it??
I just cannot afford to risk month salary... :((
instead i would propose an advertisement in my web page
and would inform how well it works with ukrainian 6/54.....

blitzed

Stanislav said:
Hello Blitzed!!

Thank you indeed!!
i try it as soon as possible.. :))

you are most welcome, good luck on your Ukranian 6/54!

if you want affordable wheels, you can try the interactive ones on my 6/49 page:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/649_lottery_picks/

if you want a different type of wheel for your game, let me know and I can probably program an interactive one for you.

how many picks do you usually play? what about the size of your pool of numbers?

cheers!
blitzed

lottosync

LottoSync trial version available

We offer a 1 month trial version of lottosync now.

do a search in google on lottosync to go to our website.

Sidebar