Lottoselector.xlp

cdrake

Dusted off this program as it wouldn't run on my computer running vista. But, after tooling around the internet I managed to figure out how to get it to run. Just like to know if their where some help files out there in knowing how to truly use it properly. I've googled around and the most recent entry I came across was from 2008 but it wasn't of much help. I know Nick Koutras is the author but it seems he hasn't posted anything very recent concerning any of the products he's developed. Just need someone to bring me to the door and I'll walk through it. Thank you for your time.

cdrake

Hi GWOOF, Thank you for your interests. I haven't visited this forum in a while as I've been very busy with work etc. But getting back to your response to my query. I use lottostatistics.xls as my primary statistical tool in searching out trends etc. With lottoselector I find that with every output file produced your either very impressed or very disappointed. The key for me in running any software is the degree of certainty or confidence that I can develop and to date its well below 50% of the time for what I believe are favorable conditions. This kind of scenario always ends up being unprofitable but not a total waste of time if I can learn something new with respect to the strategies that I'm trying to develop. Sorry for the novel but if I could get some information on what parameters one should be using with respect to Lottoselector that would be greatly appreciated. Good luck with your lotto endeavors.

Sidebar