Lotto promotion ad

peter

Recently I saw a full page ad in our local paper, from a Mr. Carson from The international Paramount Research Institute in Toronto.
This add includes the usual testimonials, how people who have never won, are now winning big using his system. The add does'nt tell us what the system is ( no surprise there). Has anyone seen this ad in there paper, or has anyone heard of him before.

Florie

peter said:
Recently I saw a full page ad in our local paper, from a Mr. Carson from The international Paramount Research Institute in Toronto.
This add includes the usual testimonials, how people who have never won, are now winning big using his system. The add does'nt tell us what the system is ( no surprise there). Has anyone seen this ad in there paper, or has anyone heard of him before.

Sorry, Peter. Never heard of it. How can we sure these people are legit winners? Just curious.

LT

Administrator
Peter .. that is interesting. I haven't seen the ad myself and I did a quick search which yeilded nothing but sounds like there is a new kid on the block advertising their system :)
I have seen Gail Howard ads before. This guy might not be as legit though.

peter

LT, the Ad, was in the Edmonton Sun, dated Sept,29,2002, page 10 of the news section, it showed several photos of 649 winners, I have the address as well, if you needed, I did'nt want to list it in case that was a problem.

Randal

I hope no one here actually buys this guy's book or whatever he's selling because he's probably just a fraud. I'm sure Mr. Bassboss' methods for selecting lotto numbers are far superior to this guy's...

Sidebar