Lotto Pro 2006

Arkie

I did a search for this specifically and every post with the word "lotto" came up :lol3:

Have been trying the trial version the last couple of days. Would very much like to hear from others using LP. Likes, dislikes, ways to use it best, etc...:)

Arkie

Am I the only one here trying Lotto Pro? Or is it really good and everybody's being quiet? Or it really sucks and you're saying "oh he'll figure it out sooner or later" :rolling:

Arkie

Lotto Pro successfully generated Ontario Pick 3, 6-8-9 last night for a straight win and 0-1-8 for an Oklahoma boxed win. Previous night was a boxed win for Ontario 571 at 1-5-7, three tickets with back pairs for Oklahoma 7-4-7 and three out of six for Canadian 6/49 . These were made using the Smart Tickets option for 6 numbers,20 tickets, 8 numbers 4 tickets for 6/49 and required nothing of me but clicking a few buttons. It is still in the 15 day trial and already paid for itself when the $39.95 purchase price becomes due.

I will buy it and use it! Thanks for advertising here LT. It is a good tool in picking winning numbers and I would recommend it to anyone, especially newbies as it is very easy to learn and use.

zefer

Hi

Arkie say "I will buy it and use it! Thanks for advertising here LT. It is a good tool in picking winning numbers and I would recommend it to anyone, especially newbies as it is very easy to learn and use."

Right, i am the same opinion!!!

zefer

veronica

Lotto Pro 2000

Tried downloading lotto pro, it said it expired for 2006. That I would have to buy it. I only wanted to try a free trial:crap:

nipsirc

Actually the program is the best !!!

If you searched for my posts a couple of years back, I am the only one who have most success in Lotto Pro back then. I have recommended it and have won thousands from it from their Ontario Pick 3 segment. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for their Super 7 and Lotto 6/49 as obviously I haven't gotten the big one.

The amount I paid to purchase this program was well worth it and it paid for many many times over. I am still using it and will continue to do so. About the only thing I don't like about the software is the subsequent payment for subscription to get online updates automatically. Then again if you're not lazy, you can do your own updates religiously.

Good luck to everyone who is going to use this great program. This is not merely a quick pick software (as the 5 great morons alleged before) as it gives you a lot for your buck. It has wheels and everything as well as a variety of ways to choose your numbers not taken out of thin air but based on previous numbers and calculations.

mrfirkin

I bought a copy of LottoPro 2006 over a year ago.

It performed ok for a while, then the luck dried up and lately it struggles to get more than 2 correct no's out of 6 in a 24 game card.

Also, when you select Smart No Tickets, the program comes up with a selection almost instantly and if you back out and reselect smart tickets it will just give you a whole new set of numbers every time.

Smells like a simple number generation program to me.

I recently bought Lottonet Integra XP 01 and at least it seems to take some thinking time to work out its selections.

Paul.

numbersix

mrfirkin said:
I bought a copy of LottoPro 2006 over a year ago.

It performed ok for a while, then the luck dried up and lately it struggles to get more than 2 correct no's out of 6 in a 24 game card.

Also, when you select Smart No Tickets, the program comes up with a selection almost instantly and if you back out and reselect smart tickets it will just give you a whole new set of numbers every time.

Smells like a simple number generation program to me.

I recently bought Lottonet Integra XP 01 and at least it seems to take some thinking time to work out its selections.

Paul.

hi mrfirkin

can you share Lottonet Integra XP !!!
make divide us that

please...
:beer:

mrfirkin

numbersix said:
hi mrfirkin

can you share Lottonet Integra XP !!!
make divide us that

please...
:beer:

I can't. That would be software piracy! :dang:

I just saved up my pennies and bought it. Guess you will have to do the same.

A tip though, Save your $$$. It's a piece of crap. It won't even run in full screen on my laptop and it is hard to use and hasn't picked up a single win in the 2 months I've had it. And I have used it every week and spent quite a bit on expensive systems/wheels that it picked. In fact, it's been miles off!

Maybe I could just note all the numbers it picks then play all the numbers it didn't pick and I'd win big time! :lphant:

Perhaps I have just saved you $150.00

Cheers,

Paul.:)

Sidebar