Lotto Architect freeware/donaware

Well, its a long time since my last post here but I never got away really. Greetings to everyone, old and new members. I bring some good news to all fans of Lotto. The old famous Lotto Architect is now available for free and hopefully further development will be supported by donations. Lots of events contributed to make this decision but I believe I'll not regret this :).

My best wishes for a healthy 2006

cheers

lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect said:
Well, its a long time since my last post here but I never got away really. Greetings to everyone, old and new members. I bring some good news to all fans of Lotto. The old famous Lotto Architect is now available for free and hopefully further development will be supported by donations. Lots of events contributed to make this decision but I believe I'll not regret this :).

cheers

lottoarchitect

I downloaded lotto architect but cannot get it to open for the lotteries for canada?

regards

You have to create a lottery. The setup comes with no lotteries included.
At the lottery manager, right-click to generate a country/region, then click on "create lottery in region".
Follow the wizard to setup your lotto game. Finally, you have to populate your lottery with numbers of your game by having an a file with the draws. Details on the process can be found in the help file.
At any time, right-click to bring the help file if you need assistance on a window and its operations.

regards
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect said:
You have to create a lottery. The setup comes with no lotteries included.
At the lottery manager, right-click to generate a country/region, then click on "create lottery in region".
Follow the wizard to setup your lotto game. Finally, you have to populate your lottery with numbers of your game by having an a file with the draws. Details on the process can be found in the help file.
At any time, right-click to bring the help file if you need assistance on a window and its operations.

regards
lottoarchitect

tried again, can't find the file with draws, right clicked on everything?

bloubul

lottoarchitect said:

cheers

lottoarchitect

Your site keep disconnecting. Any problems cannot download.

Best wishes for you aswell
BlouBul :cool:

Use a download manager Bloubul to be sure. I never had such problems with the site but several people say they have download problems. Can't do something myself anyway.

lottoarchitect

I do not allow the setup to be placed elsewhere (other websites) beyond my website, even if the program is offered as freeware. Please respect the license agreement. If you face download problems, please use a download manager.

lottoarchitect

Hi Lottoarchitect

I downloaded the lottoarchitect22freesetup.exe file from your website a few hours ago. While trying to set up the program, I got the message :

"the setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program."

Could you check on this, please.

Best wishes for your work in 2006.

Try using a download manager. I have tested the file and it is ok but there are known problems with the downloads which cause the corrupted error message.

cheers
lottoarchitect

CCCLLL

lottoarchitect said:

cheers

lottoarchitect

HI FRIEND.
I AM NEW HERE,CAN I TRY YOUR FREE SOFTWARE?
PLEASE SEND LINK TO: <<< email addy removed >>>

BEST THANKS:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
lottoarchitect said:
The old famous Lotto Architect is now available for free and hopefully further development will be supported by donations. Lots of events contributed to make this decision but I believe I'll not regret this :).

cheers

lottoarchitect

Hi LA,

Thanks for your lottery program. I just installed it and it is so flexible it'll take me a while to read thru the help file to understand how to fully utilize the features.

Btw, as I've only just stumbled upon your software, I'd like to know whether the wheel generator 1.4 is in v2.2 or are we supposed to design more wheels by learning them first from the net forums?

HI Ermintrude,

Wheel Generator is not in the Lotto Architect program/setup neither it is available to public as a stand-alone program. It remains a personal project.
You can import existing wheels in the program or if you want the complete database displayed in my website, please read the license agreement of the program on how to get it (the license agreement is available at the start menu).

cheers
lottoarchitect

Sidebar