Lottery Workbench

blitzed

I was bored, recycled some of my programming to start a Lottery Workbench web-app.

set a number range for balls, then paste in some recent lottery draws, last 3 to 10 draws sound reasonable I guess...then use an offset to get prediction pool & quickpicks from it...who knows, perhaps someone can shake out some winners :)

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_workbench/

cheers!

Teufellj

Way to go, blitzed, those folks that havn't looked at blitzes website ought to. Be suprised at what you might learn!

Teufellj...

blitzed

hiya teufellj, thanks...been changing things around...rigged it so keno folks can paste in say last 3draws, set range to filter out some of the numbers...can also muck around with offset to shift the number pool and hope for the best.

catchya later!
blitzed:thumb:

chilibill

Blitzed,
I'm a newbie who read an older post to Stefan, concerning and using his Pick3Stats program. You mentioned pasting in some drawing data into his Inbox. I went to the Cash3 website he gave me and could NOT select (high light) just the single column of results from between the dates column and the $500 prize column. I could only hilite all the columns. When I pasted these into his Inbox, and hit GO, I got 90 sets of numbers , when I had only selected 20 drawings. What is the trick?

blitzed

chilibill said:
Blitzed,
I'm a newbie who read an older post to Stefan, concerning and using his Pick3Stats program. You mentioned pasting in some drawing data into his Inbox. I went to the Cash3 website he gave me and could NOT select (high light) just the single column of results from between the dates column and the $500 prize column. I could only hilite all the columns. When I pasted these into his Inbox, and hit GO, I got 90 sets of numbers , when I had only selected 20 drawings. What is the trick?

Hi chillbill, you are having trouble extracting the draws from the results page of your state's Cash3 results page? Which state?

You might be able to copy & paste from your browser into a text file, then import that into Microsoft excel, OpenOffice Calc, or some other spreadsheet program...then you can delete the rows & columns you do not need, leaving only the raw draw numbers, to cleanly paste into Stefan's pick3 lottery web-app.

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

chilibill

Cut and Paste thru Excel

Thanks Blitzed.
I'm learning how to play Cash 3 in Florida. I will try what you recommend, using Excel.
Merry Christmas from,
Bill

Icewynd

Sounds like a cool tool that you've given us this yule (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I'll have to mosey over there and have a look-see.

blitzed

Icewynd said:
Sounds like a cool tool that you've given us this yule (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I'll have to mosey over there and have a look-see.

hiya Icewynd, what I did was take the My Lottery Quick Picks programming and bolt more routines onto it so people could play.

likewise I may bolt more onto the Lottery WorkBench:smash: such as fairly exotic prediction routines.

cheers!
blitzed:frosty:

Sidebar