lotteries...this website

I have a curious question.I read wholeheartly this website daily.I find it amusing and helpful in picking numbers.I rarely add to anything.Because it seems to me to be such a closed website.If I make a comment.It is like I am an outsider.
I have played the lotteries since lottario came out first draw.And then 6/49 and then super 7.
It amuses me to see that certain people dominate this website.
Is it meant to be closed.Or was it created to be an open website?
Just very curious.

Sheba

All comments are welcomed! So come and join in ....post your piks and predictions and who knows maybe you will be the first one who hits all 6 numbers! and the Jackpot!:D

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

bigsis2uca said:
I have a curious question.I read wholeheartly this website daily.I find it amusing and helpful in picking numbers.I rarely add to anything.Because it seems to me to be such a closed website.If I make a comment.It is like I am an outsider.
I have played the lotteries since lottario came out first draw.And then 6/49 and then super 7.
It amuses me to see that certain people dominate this website.
Is it meant to be closed.Or was it created to be an open website?
Just very curious.
Here you are what you want to be....If you want to take more place you do...If you want to be an outsider you are...
This is the most open Website that you can find in that regard...
Your post is the proof of that ....
Most outsiders are only outsiders in their own mind...
Most outsiders are choosing this path...
What some people post here has very little effect on who's posting or not...Some are regulars and some post for a while and then they vanish....No one is responsable for this...No one...Too easy to blame anyone or anything for this or that... It has been like this from the beginning...And it will be always like this...
But if only strangers were posting from draw to draw....This site would not be as interesting...Don't you think so? It doesn't mean that it is a closed website...on the contrary it means it is an open website!
But of course some are very jealous of that great open website and we see it from time to time!
:agree:

Sidebar