Looking for a program that can....

blingy

well before I get into what I'm looking for I'd like to say hello to all of my fellow Canadians as this is my first posting as a member on this site which I'm surprised I haven't come across any sooner!

Ok, now onto what I was hoping to have answered. I am aware of a multitude of programs out there that can randomly generate sets of numbers however I'm looking for one that can do the following:

Derive at all possible sets of 6 numbers from a series of numbers inputted into the program. For instance.... I have randomly selected a few numbers I have decided are my lucky numbers such as 2,8,11,14,15,18,22,36,47. I would then want to input these into a program and have it generate all possible combos utilizing some combination of all numbers at one point or another.

I'm not sure if some programs allow you to filter in such manner but can anyone point me in teh right direction? Either a program that is able to do this or maybe on that has this feature?

Thanks in advance!

thornc

Welcome aboard.... I'm not Canadian but here's my suggestion.

Check the software forum, at the bottom of the main page. You'll find that Nick has created programs that may suit your needs, you'll need Excell. LottoDesignerXl and CompleteWheelDesigner are the name if I'm not mistaken!!

Covermaster might be an option also!

Have fun... :wavey:

Beaker

blingy said:
<snip>
Ok, now onto what I was hoping to have answered. I am aware of a multitude of programs out there that can randomly generate sets of numbers however I'm looking for one that can do the following:

Derive at all possible sets of 6 numbers from a series of numbers inputted into the program. For instance.... I have randomly selected a few numbers I have decided are my lucky numbers such as 2,8,11,14,15,18,22,36,47. I would then want to input these into a program and have it generate all possible combos utilizing some combination of all numbers at one point or another.

I'm not sure if some programs allow you to filter in such manner but can anyone point me in teh right direction? Either a program that is able to do this or maybe on that has this feature?

Thanks in advance!
Lottery Director does all of this and more quite nicely - take a look at that. Joe Roberts - CDEX - is a member here.

blingy

thanks guys!

only a few days here but very impressed with just how helpful everyone has been. Good luck to everyone here!

Sidebar