Known Losers, who do not win.

Pee Tur

hi, I'm a lurker, after reading the "Known Lurkers, who do not post.", I was encouraged to post.

If one thought he could encourage lurkers to post by opening such thread, then with the same logic, i suppose I shall open a thread like this to encourage losers to win :lol:

If I were you I would respect Peter....He is one of the best that I have seen.....over the years....
Do not forget that he only post a few numbers each draw...
This is not a very respectfull thread...:dang:
But I respect your opinion...Even if you don't have any kind of credibility...like many here that always
:bawl:

Irvin

Hello Pee tur :wavey:

Maybe you should post some numbers for tonights Can 6/49 draw and see how that compares.

Or if you like post them for your regular lotto.

We dont all get them right but at least we are willing to share thoughts / numbers.

Pee Tur

Dennis Bassboss said:
If I were you I would respect Peter....He is one of the best that I have seen.....over the years....
Do not forget that he only post a few numbers each draw...
This is not a very respectfull thread...:dang:
But I respect your opinion...Even if you don't have any kind of credibility...like many here that always
:bawl:

Hi, Dennis Bassboss,
I feel that this thread displays the same sort of respect that "Known Lurkers, who do not win." thread has.

And like what you said, Peter is a very respectful player, which I agree as well. I believe all his threads are respectful. Therefore, I'm pretty sure this similar thread is just as repectful as his "Known Lurkers" thread.. of course, that is unless, the "Known Lurkers" thread is not respectful :dang:

Pee Tur

Irvin said:
Hello Pee tur :wavey:

Maybe you should post some numbers for tonights Can 6/49 draw and see how that compares.

Or if you like post them for your regular lotto.

We dont all get them right but at least we are willing to share thoughts / numbers.

:wavey: Hi Irvin,
I live in the states, hence I don't know anything about the Can. 649 lotto. I'm more into our mega million lotto (dang.. imagine all that money :D ), but it's so hard to win..

Anyway, good luck to you on tonight's CAN 649 draw :D :agree:

Beaker

Pee Tur said:
hi, I'm a lurker, after reading the "Known Lurkers, who do not post.", I was encouraged to post.

If one thought he could encourage lurkers to post by opening such thread, then with the same logic, i suppose I shall open a thread like this to encourage losers to win :lol:
The intent was to get more participation - I'm sure you knew that - or even to say hello I'm a lurker thanks for everything now I'm going back to lurk OR I play US lottos and no one here plays my lotto.

Hopefully Peter will be amused, but, you should really change the avatar and join in or add your thoughts under your 'lurker' id

We have enough peter's with that mug :agree::)

Last edited:

thornc

Pee Tur said:
:wavey: Hi Irvin,
I live in the states, hence I don't know anything about the Can. 649 lotto. I'm more into our mega million lotto (dang.. imagine all that money :D ), but it's so hard to win..

So what, I live in Italy and from time to time I still post my thoughts and numbers on the international forum!!

Is Mega Millions as hard as 5/90 or 6+/90??? I really doubt it....

Anyway I doubt that you can be considered a lurker, being that you joinned very recently and you're alreading posting... ;)! So I can't really see you problem!! :cool:

Sidebar