June 6 Discussion

Sheba

Have to play my better combo now but will use the same numbers.
Lets hope this draw has some bigger numbers! I don't like those that were drawn the last time...Lets also hope it grows really hugh to say 20 million :kaioken:......

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

Randal

I know I used some free tix on last draw but I don't think I'm gonna play this one. Sheba and I are just gonna hope it grows a little more :D

Sheba

Randal said:
I know I used some free tix on last draw but I don't think I'm gonna play this one. Sheba and I are just gonna hope it grows a little more :D

I don't think this one will go this draw cause the 649 is 10 million also and most people will try to win that...

I say this will grow to 17.5 million and then I will win it! :lol:

Sheba...:dog:

PS...I will play it anyways!!!!

gsobier

Sheba:

All you need is Randal playing a quick pick:no: and win the whole lot:lol:!

You really like that dog, don't you.

Regards,
George:)
Sheba said:
I don't think this one will go this draw cause the 649 is 10 million also and most people will try to win that...

gsobier

Peter:

I got a copy from the BC Lotto site. Not sure of the URL off hand.

That reminds me, I was going to run a report for Super 7 and I'm afraid I'm behind in other things in life. So, I hope to get 'round to it this week for anyone who was wondering and thinking I was a bum, tease, whatever.

Regards,

peter said:
Can someone update the super 7 numbers in the free stuff section, so they are current plse.

Randal

Sheba said:

Agreed.

Sheba

gsobier said:
Sheba:

All you need is Randal playing a quick pick:no: and win the whole lot:lol:!

You really like that dog, don't you.

Regards,

Yes I agree there the winner probally win be someone that just buys tickets when the jackpot get big...

Yes I do like that little doggie

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ™

Sheba said:
Yes I agree there the winner probally win be someone that just buys tickets when the jackpot get big...

Yes I do like that little doggie

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ™

??? HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW :lol2: :kiss:

Sidebar