January 17 Piks

Sheba

Member
Going with the same set again...


Wheeling these
04-06-16-19-23-25-26
29-34-35-37-43-45-46


DN's = 25 & 26


Sheba....:dog:
 

Bones

Member
Picks

04 10 18 22 27 41 46
06 09 24 25 27 31 46
05 06 20 22 32 41 42
06 11 17 20 31 41 42
06 13 20 25 31 32 41
09 17 18 25 27 30 42
02 16 22 25 30 32 41
07 10 11 25 32 41 42
03 10 16 20 32 41 46
09 10 11 13 20 30 34
01 10 11 12 16 20 34
01 09 10 12 13 16 30:wavey:
 
Last edited:

Maggie

Member
Super 7 picks for Friday

Going with these ones:

8-10-11-16-23-26-28-33-35-36-40-43

good luck folks :agree2:
 
Just for the fun of it...This is what I'm playing again this time....Pick 5 : 14 numbers (3/3) 49 games
The 14 wheel numbers are
42 23 17 05 22 39 36 04 30 43 34 35 37 38
On every line add 25 and 26 as DN numbers...

001. 42 23 17 05 22
002. 42 23 39 36 04
003. 42 23 30 43 34
004. 42 23 35 37 38
005. 42 17 39 30 35
006. 42 17 36 43 37
007. 42 17 04 34 38
008. 42 05 39 43 38
009. 42 05 36 34 35
010. 42 05 04 30 37
011. 42 22 39 34 37
012. 42 22 36 30 38
013. 42 22 04 43 35
014. 23 17 05 39 34
015. 23 17 05 36 30
016. 23 17 05 04 43
017. 23 22 39 36 43
018. 23 22 04 30 34
019. 23 39 30 37 38
020. 23 36 34 37 38
021. 17 05 22 35 37
022. 17 22 39 04 38
023. 17 36 04 35 38
024. 05 22 43 34 38
025. 05 30 43 35 38
026. 39 04 43 34 35
027. 23 04 43 37 38
028. 17 22 30 43 37
029. 05 22 36 04 37
030. 39 36 30 35 37
031. 23 17 05 37 38
032. 17 22 36 34 35
033. 05 22 39 30 35
034. 36 04 30 43 34
035. 17 39 43 34 37
036. 05 39 04 34 37
037. 39 30 34 35 38
038. 23 17 36 43 35
039. 23 05 04 30 35
040. 23 22 35 37 38
041. 05 39 36 43 38
042. 17 05 04 30 38
043. 23 39 36 34 35
044. 17 05 30 34 37
045. 17 04 43 35 37
046. 42 39 04 30 43
047. 17 05 43 37 38
048. 42 23 17 39 36
049. 42 23 34 35 37

To make the count add these two lines...out of wheel...
but 25 and 26 are still my DN numbers
050. 17 29 35 39 42
051. 19 29 39 40 43

:eek: :eek:
Hints...Hints...25-26:kaioken: :kaioken:
 
Sheba said:
Going with the same set again...


Wheeling these
04-06-16-19-23-25-26
29-34-35-37-43-45-46


DN's = 25 & 26


Sheba....:dog:
I see five hits here! Congratulations Sheba!:agree2: ...And how close was it for a 6 hitters...Great picks! :agree2: :agree2:
 

Brad

Member
Somehow I missed that earlier ... when it rains it pours eh Sheba?
Congrats and fill up your boots !!! :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Re: Re: January 17 Piks

Dennis Bassboss said:
I see five hits here! Congratulations Sheba!:agree2: ...And how close was it for a 6 hitters...Great picks! :agree2: :agree2:
Never played a great wheel here .....jackpot was low...


Anyway I did win a bit...10.00 and few free plays...

If the jackpot was up I would have played a bigger wheel...

Little wins adds up and helps the pocket book for the next time around!




SHeba....:dog:
 
Re: Re: Re: January 17 Piks

Sheba said:
Never played a great wheel here .....jackpot was low...


Anyway I did win a bit...10.00 and few free plays...

If the jackpot was up I would have played a bigger wheel...

Little wins adds up and helps the pocket book for the next time around!
SHeba....:dog:
Well I'm about to play my big wheel here...The one that I posted for a few draws is my small one....I smell a very big hit here Sheba! :eek: :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: January 17 Piks

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well I'm about to play my big wheel here...The one that I posted for a few draws is my small one....I smell a very big hit here Sheba! :eek: :agree2:
What is the BIG wheel Dennis?

Sheba...:dog:

I know I could look but easier to ask...:lol:
 
Top