Is this possible?

vaz

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a program that is able to eliminate certain combinations i tell it to,
say i have 200,000 combinations of 6 numbers, and i want to take out any combination that has eg: 14,34,45 in it (i dont want to take out eg:14 all together, only if it is in a combination with the other 2 numbers)
so example if there is a combination of 14,35,26,12,25,34 i dont want to take it out because 45 isnt in it

I have tried so many programs but they dont seem to have this feature,
Has anyone come across something like this?

I really appreciate your help:)

Tomas

vaz said:
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a program that is able to eliminate certain combinations i tell it to,
say i have 200,000 combinations of 6 numbers, and i want to take out any combination that has eg: 14,34,45 in it (i dont want to take out eg:14 all together, only if it is in a combination with the other 2 numbers)
so example if there is a combination of 14,35,26,12,25,34 i dont want to take it out because 45 isnt in it

Expert Lotto

heminen

hello

it's a good idea

but look at he result of French loto on saturday
3 14 15 25 34 44 !!!!
5 winners!!

cdt

vaz said:
Hi,

You can do this in Lotto Architect via the number groups feature very easily, and you can apply even more complicated filtering if you want. It's also freeware.
Since I'm not allowed to post links here, google "Lotto Architect forums", enter in my forums and there is a post with the new links, under the announcements.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Moses

vaz said:
Hi,

Hi

Just paste your 200,000 combinations in to Excel spreadsheet, now search for the numbers that you want to be eliminated and replace those numbers with blank space!
With quick glance you can tell which combination has to be deleted totally!

You do not need software to do this

Moses

Hi Vaz,

This might not help you right now but I will be releasing new software that does just that. In my program you can select what numbers you want to combine and then you can select what numbers to not include. I have optimized my program to perform upto 20 number combinations and have tested it by creating 220 Million 8 Number Combos. A added feature is the ability to analyze those combos against the lotto history.

I am pushing to try to release the software in about 30 days if all goes well.

Sidebar