Is no one here playing ON 649?

mirage

I do not play the big jackpot lotteries as they are much too expensive considering the odds involved. I have had some successes with ON 649. (Modest success.)

For some reason Lottario is harder for me to pick numbers for than ON 649 even though odds are better.

Are most of the members on this board in either BC or Quebec?

Cheers!

Icewynd

Yes, I play ON49. I agree 100% that Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Max are too expensive for the size of the jackpots. With ON49 you are guaranteed a shot at a Million for only $.50 per ticket. Mind you, the JP doesn't grow, but I'd be happy with a Million -- if only I could win it. :dang:

savagegoose

hey man im from australia, most of our games are 6/45 and they dont seem any easier to win. although a lot lot cheaper than USA games. theres also a powerball, thats 5/45+1/45. and 1 7/45 that does cost a dollar.

GWOOF

I play Atl 649 $.50. You get more bang for the bucks you spend and $1 million is good enough for me. I average 3 to 4 numbers per draw the problem is in the wheeling. LOL

savagegoose

yeah i used to say $1 mill i could live off the investment income. ,,,
ermm now in America could you live of the interest on $1 mill?

Icewynd

savagegoose said:
yeah i used to say $1 mill i could live off the investment income. ,,,
ermm now in America could you live of the interest on $1 mill?

You could probably get a nice cardboard box from an appliance dealer...and give up eating!

Could probably get 5 or 6 percent on more risky stuff, but $50 or $60K isn't what most of us think of as the millionaire lifestyle.

mirage

$50 or $60 (If you're lucky to get even that) on more risky investments would not be the millionaire lifestyle, very true. A few Really Well chosen picks on the shrinking 6/49 or Lotto Max then.
Good Luck!

Icewynd

Unfortunately, I've never been in a position to ask! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

But, 5 year GICs are only paying a max of 2.5% right now, not enough to live off the interest.

Icewynd

mikkii said:
i dont play ont 6/49 any more

Why not Mikki? I play because of cheap ticket prices and the fact that its one of the few remaining games where the lotto commission doesn't force you to pay extra for some quick picks (like Lotto Max or Lottario).

Good luck!
:thumb:

Sidebar