I received inside information about How OLG choses which winners will be chosen!

It's all a simple matter of how many people play the lottery! A great example is Keno for instance. There are 22 prize catagories, and what I know is.. well let's just say only ten people play keno tonight, never in a million years even if we had physic abilities to tell us what the upcoming numbers are, they will never appear!

For the fact the KC does take everones number, look at the $$$ that keno sales has made for the day and choose a set of numbers that no one has and use that for the draw if sales were crap. The so on they take half of those dollars for the healthcare, and the other half is to pay the OLG employees and the small/big winners.

You'll only see a random LUCKY winner when the time make sence as in A LOT of people played for that one day and their profit is so huge they can afford to pay out a big prize. :spiny:

jillian

What I find is that the OLG is willing to take a person's money providing there is a guarantee that they don't have to pay out a certain amount of money..Tonight I tried to buy a pick 4 (5 @$1 each) and was told they would not honor my ticket selection because those particular numbers had already reached their limit for this draw..Grrr!..Fortunately those numbers didn't come in but what if they had..

jillian

Dreamer..Are you saying that someone has told you that the lottery machines are fixed???...I watch the draws live on TV and have to wonder how they are able to bring up certain numbers if it is indeed rigged?

blitzed

jillian said:
What I find is that the OLG is willing to take a person's money providing there is a guarantee that they don't have to pay out a certain amount of money..Tonight I tried to buy a pick 4 (5 @$1 each) and was told they would not honor my ticket selection because those particular numbers had already reached their limit for this draw..Grrr!..Fortunately those numbers didn't come in but what if they had..

hiya jillian, that is really lame...one reason why they have pari-mutuel payouts on the California games I play...if it is a fixed prize and everyone bets a trendy number like 2012 and it hits, then the lottery can lose money...god forbid that should happen:rolling:
cya
blitzed:spiny:

Sidebar