i need to strike 01numbers of 31 . And the lottery choose always 7numbers ,

jack

lottery , i need to strike 01numbers of 31 . And the lottery choose always 7numbers , 1 to 31 . Sorry for my poor english. I want to build a program that can read older sequences that been already sorted , and fragment the numbers, and tell me what numbers (to 0 to 9) doesn't show up. For exemple , in the sequence 01/12/14/17/21/23/29, i want that the program read the sequence and fragment the numbers, 0 1 1 2 1 4 17 2 1 2 3 2 9, and return to me the numbers that doesn't show up, in this case 5/6/8. Please help ! Anyone can give me any tips ?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zdlvuozfh9ah8m/posi%25C3%25A7oes_presentes_e_ausentes.xlsx/file

Frank

lottery , i need to strike 01numbers of 31 . And the lottery choose always 7numbers , 1 to 31 . Sorry for my poor english. I want to build a program that can read older sequences that been already sorted , and fragment the numbers, and tell me what numbers (to 0 to 9) doesn't show up. For exemple , in the sequence 01/12/14/17/21/23/29, i want that the program read the sequence and fragment the numbers, 0 1 1 2 1 4 17 2 1 2 3 2 9, and return to me the numbers that doesn't show up, in this case 5/6/8. Please help ! Anyone can give me any tips ?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zdlvuozfh9ah8m/posi%25C3%25A7oes_presentes_e_ausentes.xlsx/file

1. Do not use silly labels with superscripts in them, they make life difficult and convey no usefiul information. USE NUMBERS to make life easy. You have been told this before.

2. Do not use X's in a table you intend to count. Use NUMBERS in the table instead to make life easy. You have been told this before.

3. Use the COUNTIF function referring to the numbered headers and anchored to row 5 and anchored to cols A:G AS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD BEFORE. See below.

4. You have not made it clear whether you are counting just second digits or both first and second digits. You appear to be only interested in SECOND digits but do not say so. The label 10 confuses things even MORE.??? Use 0 ??

Insert 7 new columns after column H to hold the second digits.(cols I to O). Make sure your first yellow table starts in column Q. Try =MOD(A6,10) in cell I6. Use it to make a table of second digits.

Try =COUNTIF($I6:$O6,Q$5) in cell Q6. Assumes your sensible yellow labels 1,2,3, ....0 are on row 5. Use it to make a table of counts of second digits.

Your Blue missing table starts on column AB. Can you think of an IF statement to put in cell AB6 that does the following :- If Q6 is greater than 0 then enter 0, otherwise enter 1 ? Use it to make a table of missing digits.

You'll need to use Use the COUNTIF function to count how many second digits exist (greater than 0) in the yellow table, column AA

Use the same formula to count how many second digits are absent, column AL.

Hide or format zeroes in the table light grey.

Job done.

Should keep you busy till the New Year.

jack

Ok, thanks frank, yes the bjetivo
* is to see the missing digits 0 through 9
* the sum of the present digits forms strings
* example
11, 1111 22 222, 2222, the strings sum the sum of each of 0 to 9 digits
ok repeated and absent digits of the last draw for next, is the bjective
* Can you get it on a sheet? please

Frank

Ok, thanks frank, yes the bjetivo
* is to see the missing digits 0 through 9
* the sum of the present digits forms strings
* example
11, 1111 22 222 (tel:1111 22 222) (tel:1111 22 222 (tel:1111 22 222)), 2222, the strings sum the sum of each of 0 to 9 digits
ok repeated and absent digits of the last draw for next, is the bjective
* Can you get it on a sheet? please

I haven’t wasted my valuable time giving you detailed instructions on how to do it, just to then go and do it..

If YOU can’t be bothered to help yourself, then neither can I.

NO ! You must stop being lazy, get on with it yourself!

jack

frank, I have to make a mistake, to do it all wrong! it's not easy
make macros with Chinese characters,
needs many years of learning,
* please

Frank

frank, I have to make a mistake, to do it all wrong! it's not easy
make macros with Chinese characters,
needs many years of learning,
* please

They are not macros.

They are formulas.

i thought your first language was Portuguese.

What have Chinese keyboards got to do with it?

Frank

They are not macros.

They are formulas.

i thought your first language was Portuguese.

What have Chinese keyboards got to do with it?

https://www.excel-function-translation.com/index.php?page=portugues-brasileiro-english.html

Sidebar