How would you filter your lottery from 01 to 20 pair of 4 numbers?

jack

How would you filter your lottery from 01 to 20 pair of 4 numbers?
the aloteria goes from 01 to 20 numbers, to hit 4 only, but it changes numbers, ie it is an array of 20 numbers

bruks

Хотелось бы в этой группе найти единомышленников, подбирающих выигрышные числовые комбинации в лотерею «Lotto Max», начиная с 2009 г. Я использую метод подбора цифр и просматриваю результаты выигрышей с 2009 г. в Excel. Получаются иногда удивительные результаты. Играю и надеюсь на успех. Готов объединиться опытом подборов с заинтересованными лицами. Мой e-mail: bruks092@gmail.com

bruks

I would like this group to find like-minded people, searching the winning number combinations in the lottery "Lotto Max", since 2009 I use a method of selection of numbers and review the results of wins from 2009 to Excel. Sometimes amazing results are obtained. I play and hope for success. Ready to join experience rebounds with stakeholders. My e-mail: bruks092@gmail.com

bloubul

bruks

Lets see some of your amazing results and how do you go about it. It will easier for some of us to join if we can see your stuff. Register at Media Fire and up load the files and post the link here. Also give the Lotto Name, there are several Lotto Max games.

BlouBul :cool:

bruks

Good morning.
I'm playing Lotto Max 7/49.
I use the base of winning numbers since 2009, hand-picking the appropriate numbers. It is tedious and takes a long time. But the results are quite good.
The coordinates of the base:
https://lottery.olg.ca/en-ca/winning-numbers/lotto-max/winning-numbers
The highest number of matches wins 55 starting with 3 numbers and further.

With respect Bruks

Sidebar