How could purchase the lottery ticket in Canada residing in the United States?

febausa

I live in the US and I am interested in participating in the lottery of Canada

How could purchase the lottery ticket in Canada residing in the United States?

LT

Administrator
On the right sidebar under "Get Your Best Bet Days" click on the link "Play All International Lotteries" > that takes you to the Lotter where you can "Buy Official Lottery Tickets Online" > put the mouse cursor over "Play Online" on the upper left > a drop down menu appears > go to "View All 49 Lotteries" > click on "View All 49 Lotteries" > scroll down to Canada - Lotto 649 . click on the "Play" button.

bloubul

LT

I hope they pay you big time..... When you ask about syndicates and their history and winnings.... "THEY" referred you to the testimonial section and I'm not interested in that. I want to know the history of the syndicate.

febausa

LT said:
On the right sidebar under "Get Your Best Bet Days" click on the link "Play All International Lotteries" > that takes you to the Lotter where you can "Buy Official Lottery Tickets Online" > put the mouse cursor over "Play Online" on the upper left > a drop down menu appears > go to "View All 49 Lotteries" > click on "View All 49 Lotteries" > scroll down to Canada - Lotto 649 . click on the "Play" button.
---------------------------------------------------------

I tried to buy tickets in lotto of: UK, Canada, and Spain.
But, they do not accept US residents buyer.

Which is the reason?

Sidebar