Hi goswinus!

It has been a while ! Good to see you!

I have good news for you the Banco special is now 7 days a week ...in that draw we play 20/70 if you get 15 you win a million...I'm playing your best set buddy day after day!!!!
 

Goswinus

Member
Hey Dennis,

Sorry I missed your message. I haven't got much time lately so I just browse the board very quickly to check if anyone has a new or improved theory.

No luck so far, I guess... :D

I know you (and Peter) are expecting files from me; I'll try to get them to you asap.

Later...
Goswinus
 
Goswinus said:
Hey Dennis,

Sorry I missed your message. I haven't got much time lately so I just browse the board very quickly to check if anyone has a new or improved theory.

No luck so far, I guess... :D

I know you (and Peter) are expecting files from me; I'll try to get them to you asap.

Later...
Goswinus
Thanks Goswinus! :agree2:
 

Goswinus

Member
Glad to be of help :D

I had a little discussion earlier on about WinHunter.
Have you ever checked it out?
Did anybody else on board ever try it out?
 
Goswinus..I'm now playing a pick 20 game....with your best set it is quite interesting....(they use the same ball from the 20 numbers picked for the regular Banco game):agree2:
 
Goswinus said:
Glad to be of help :D

I had a little discussion earlier on about WinHunter.
Have you ever checked it out?
Did anybody else on board ever try it out?
Did not have much time lately...and I did not check it at all ...I'm currently working on something of my own involving high numbers and low numbers....:agree2:
 

winhunter

Member
Filtering....

WINHunter has a processor for High/average/low numbers. It also has a processor which calculates the pair high/average/low numbers. Hmmm, maybe I need to ask what you mean by high/low. To WINHunter, high/low is how many times a number has hit in a given time frame. The same holds true for the Pair high/lows. You can combine the functionality of both processors in one filter, or in seperate filters. Here is how it works.


An individual processor (let's use a high/avg/low processor here) is told by the parent filter how many drawings from the history to use, and how many to skip. It is also told by the filter when to process, and when not to process (useful for cycling and for triggering.) This means that you are not stuck with a single filter setting (i.e. 16 previous drawings.) You could essentially configure 2 filters (or more) the first one would look at the Highs for the past 8 draws, and the other filter would look at the lows for the past 30 draws, oe whatever you might think of. You are not limited in how to configure the filters/processors. What you have to keep in mind though, is that the partent filter controls what portion of the history that the processor will look process. Also, when doing parallel processing, you also have to remember that the output scores of filters are combined into a single group (that is why WINHunter shows them under a group in the tree display), and then the group score is passed on to the selector, which actually is where the selection method is applied.



Maybe that will tease you enough to get you more interested in WINHunter *wink*.


Andrew
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Filtering....

winhunter said:
WINHunter has a processor for High/average/low numbers. It also has a processor which calculates the pair high/average/low numbers. Hmmm, maybe I need to ask what you mean by high/low. To WINHunter, high/low is how many times a number has hit in a given time frame. The same holds true for the Pair high/lows. You can combine the functionality of both processors in one filter, or in seperate filters. Here is how it works.


An individual processor (let's use a high/avg/low processor here) is told by the parent filter how many drawings from the history to use, and how many to skip. It is also told by the filter when to process, and when not to process (useful for cycling and for triggering.) This means that you are not stuck with a single filter setting (i.e. 16 previous drawings.) You could essentially configure 2 filters (or more) the first one would look at the Highs for the past 8 draws, and the other filter would look at the lows for the past 30 draws, oe whatever you might think of. You are not limited in how to configure the filters/processors. What you have to keep in mind though, is that the partent filter controls what portion of the history that the processor will look process. Also, when doing parallel processing, you also have to remember that the output scores of filters are combined into a single group (that is why WINHunter shows them under a group in the tree display), and then the group score is passed on to the selector, which actually is where the selection method is applied.

Maybe that will tease you enough to get you more interested in WINHunter *wink*.

Andrew
Andrew, is v0.20 the latest available for download? And also, what is the best way to communicate with you if we have questions/problems. I know where your web page is ;)
 

winhunter

Member
Communication

LT has been more than gracious enough to offer a winhunter section here if need be. It depends on what all of you want. I dont have a problem making this the discussion home for WINHunter ;) . I currently have v 0.2.2 (minor fixes.). With the new program structure, updating plugins and such will not be a major problem. The file size limitation on the home site will be overcome with the plugins small sizes. I think for minor bug fixes I will make the sourcecode download separate.
 
Top