1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

then = aaabcdef ............ ,, hhhijjj
maximum three per column
objective = to cross patterns of letters of lines with the patterns of columns,
* will give a great filter already tested

jack

in the previous post in which frank did the planilia alias great work, it is from the lines ogora are from the 10 columns do the same work
* and then cross the two patterns
* note = attention in these formations has to be positional
* or if the letter A may be the last letter
if the last number is 21 is letter A,
* so when you cross the two patterns we have a wonderful functional filter
* you can do the frequencies was done in the previous one,
* ex = 01 08 09 15 18 23 29 = default lines = aaabbcc
* com = ahje ... the numbers are cresnte order but the letters have to be posional for the crossing to work perfect

Frank

As usual you are not making any sense. "CROSS ??? " You never explain what you mean or give an example.
You cannot compare a string, sorted into alphabetical order with a string that is NOT sorted into alphabetical order. You will NEVER find a match.
You never explained WHY you wanted all the combinations of abcdefghij into 7 working out, or what you were going to do with them. So far this is pointless rubbish !

Deal with it yourself.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2a7bt6s96fr8jbi/27_10_padroes.xlsx/file

jack

hello, frank, calm, this last of the 10 letters, and a way to reduce all possibilities
*for example filtering by decade the last digit,
*this type now allows Cartesian type crossing instead of filtering for decades (line of 10 numbers) the 1st standard = from the ascending order, the 2nd standard positions the numbers from 0 to 3 in each column, imagine a Cartesian cross = lines x columns, before I only had
*the quantity by lines now also have columns, but have to do statistics of column formations, too =
*example last draw = 31-7
draw = 119 = 02 08 16 21 22 27 28 =
lines = aabbcccc columns = bhfabgh
*then in this draw = stayed = aabbcccc com bhfabgh
this of the columns, it is like a filter of the last digit, always having three options
*Can you do 10 column statistics? please,
*why I will cross or combine, with the most drawn formation of the lines with the most drawn formation of the columns,
it can be trash, alone but when coupled it has my respect, it works

jack

frank, in the draws in 92% we have minimum 5 columns maximum 7
when the 4 columns repeats in the column it is obvious
* then if column formations that have 3 type
aaaccciiig = are almost impossible formations (this is in the 10 columns ok) to be
* by means of the three numbers (the maximum) per column, very difficult) so the statistic of the 10 positional columns is fundamental for study, then I will combine
* with other standards, I can not go against standards

jack

I intend to use some 8 to 9 fixed patterns of lines with 8 to 9
of the columns, but for this I need to know the 10 columns, those that were more often drawn as you did in the rows, in the ten columns must be positional
* will be a great filter, better than the last digit filter per decade
* please FRANK

jack

FRANK, we can not play chess with the patterns, because we'll always be the pawns, they pick up the 1st
we can combine two to two or four to four

jack

then do only the statistic of quantity of times of each column form that was drawn
* ex = bhfabgh = was drawn 15 times

Frank

Well I went one better than that - but you are not going to like it. I proved just how pointless this all is. You asked me to count the permutations in the columns, well they were all unique with no repeats. This prompted me to find out just how many times it was possible to create repeats of the same permutation of 7 letters created by a result, using your system. When you check every possible result, all 2,629,575 of them and create ALL the permutations of 7 letters created by your 3 rows (All 2,629,575 of them) the following results appear:-

1,708,575 permutations happen only once
113,640 permutations happen 8 times only
330 permutations happen 36 times

Total 1,822,545 unique permutations

Whoever told you that this negligibly small statistic was useful as a filter was pulling your leg. What a waste of time. If you want to see for yourself this massive spreadsheet (22MB ) has all the results. You will look at it once and delete it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f22txsag12cncnx/10_padroes_how_many_of_each_permutation.xlsx/file

jack

ok FRANK, I agree, beautiful work, artwork only friend frank got to do
*frank is the best in excel, ok do not worry about the size of excel has lots of memory
*64 gigas on pc, of course when it comes to doing all the possibilities the number is huge
*but as far as possible, we will have shortcut, type repetitions and absences of digits,
*whether or not the draws will always beat in this two patterns of rows and columns,
I will have a filter to get to about 2% of this value, but I had to have all the possibilities to go from there to filter a lot
an example of filter = as we have the draw of 7 numbers one of the 3 lines will have at least 3 numbers can have 4,5,6, but the minimum condition is that one of the three lines has 3 numbers, this can serve as a reference, so if a line will have at least 3 numbers
*the other two lines (20 numbers) will have 4 ai enter the patterns of letters that come out =
in the set = repetitions x absences from the last to the next draw
yes there is a pattern crossing that almost will not be drawn, which is why random numbers have positions. you can calmly make it possible for you to play on your Euromillions 50/5 if you want
ok FRANK CONGLATULATION THANK YOU!!!

Sidebar