hehe

Icewynd

I would certainly not want strangers coming up to rub me for luck! Yuck!

My plan would be to wear a "disguise" that might make it through scrutiny by the lottery folks. A panda costume would be great, but a wig, cap pulled down over the forehead, glasses with distinctive frames and tinted lenses and maybe a turtle neck to hide the chin would all go a long way to making you less recognizable to all but close acquaintances.

If you see someone like that on the winner's pictures you'll know I hit the big one!

Good luck!
:thumb:

Teufellj

Icewynd----

Incognito(?) 0ld bean(?) Obviously, you prefer to hide (like a Sherman tank driving thru downtown Detroit at lunch time with that getup...:confused: Could rack up some closet people-careful about that which you might wear, hmmmm?:rolling: :rolling: :eek:

Teufellj...:smokin: :dance1:

Icewynd

Teufellj said:
Obviously, you prefer to hide (like a Sherman tank driving thru downtown Detroit at lunch time with that getup...:confused:

Ha! Have you been to Detroit lately? Some bizarre lookin' people walkin' around!!

Anyway, the point is just to NOT look like ME! And the more bizarre looking the better, since I don't think I look bizarre (checking mirror) :hair:

Good luck!
:thumb:

Sidebar