Happy Birthday Frank

Frank

Thank thank you for all your good wishes folks, looks like I made the big seven O. I've been sitting in my garden taking in a bit of sun today, then I'm going out for a meal with Mrs F and we will be doing the pub quiz, just like any other Wednesday. We did a cruise a couple of weeks ago and another one is booked for July with the grandchildren, our third holiday this year, one more is booked in October. We call it Skiing over here, ( Spending the Kids inheritance).
I hope I can keep on looking in here and helping out whilst my last few remaining brain cells are still working, they say use it or lose it, so I'm still using it!
So , it's evening here in the UK, I'm off out now... Bye :beer:

jack

Happy birthday frank, you are still going to live a long time, some will visit the rio de janeiro (brazil) I live in south brazil border with argentina far from the river 2500 km
I have not won a good prize yet, it's not easy to win !! But when you win you will have a 20% birthday gift.

Frank

Hello Jack, Ive just had a look on a map wondering which river you meant, theres quite a few to choose from within 2500 km. what I do know, is I dont fancy swimming in the Parana river, unless the fish have been well fed. Ive never been that far south, maybe to the equator and that's it.

I'm planning to win the Euromillions tonight, its a £131 milllion jackpot, so Ive fired up my spreadsheet and chosen my numbers, at £2.50 a ticket Im only buying two to bring my odds down to 70 million to 1. However, the UK raffle part of it gives me a one in 4 million chance of winning £1 million. I could get by with that .:thumb:

Sidebar