Happy Birthday Dennis

:laugh: :lol3: Officially it is only tomorrow Beaker...But I'll take it ...Thanks a lot buddy...!! Funny how people here can spot things in a hurry... :lol: :lol3: ...
I just wanted to keep a low profile for this one...And having a big profile in this week draws... :clown: :lol:

Sheba

------------------------------------------------------
Dennis , Hope you Have a Happy Birthday!
:dance1: :birthday: :gift: :party: :dunce: :tuut: :party2:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

"I just wanted to keep a low profile for this one..."
Good One Denis! :lol:

Last edited:

thornc

Parabens Dennis... Joyeux anniversaire pour toi!
Hope that you may predict lotto numbers for many many years to come! Even if you do win the big one!!

PS: I would add something in your native language, but I really can't imagine what to write!! How do you write/say something for this occasion on your people's language??

Brad

Happy bd DB ... and no, the screen is not playing tricks on you, it's either the age thing or time to switch the stuff you put in your pipe ... :D

winkeldinkel said:
Let's smoke the Peace Pipe :smokin: : in celebration! Now, tell us: Are you over or under 60???:dizzy: :p:
This really makes my day...Thanks a lot :agree2: and franckly I honestly have never used your numbers or any other member's numbers on this board as filters...I am not that crazy... :no:

For my age Winkeldinkel ....It depends a lot on how I feel...

thornc said:
Parabens Dennis... Joyeux anniversaire pour toi!
Hope that you may predict lotto numbers for many many years to come! Even if you do win the big one!!

PS: I would add something in your native language, but I really can't imagine what to write!! How do you write/say something for this occasion on your people's language??
Matuta mokocan! :agree2:

Beaker

winkeldinkel said:
Let's smoke the Peace Pipe :smokin: : in celebration! Now, tell us: Are you over or under 60???:dizzy: :p:
He was 101 last year so do the math :lol: very wise ;)

I was always taught to respect my elders :angel:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Geeee..Just realized...I am getting close of being the oldest person on this earth... :eek:
The secret of this longetivity lies in ...having Fun...
:agree:
Your almost as old as dirt itself buddy!:lol:
Just got in, I hope you've had a super day!!!, all the best! Happy Birthday.:birthday: :party: :tuut: :party2: :chug:

Sidebar