Hey,joechoda said:nobody has won in 9 years!!!
you'd think the jackpot would go up after that long
Sens in anything I dont care! 1 million dollars is what I want.. 2 insta picks 1.00 !~joechoda said:nice! i have yet to even win 5$ on the ONtario 49 [havn't played much either]
i played my 6/49 numbers on the ontario 49 [since the numbers usually don't work out on one draw, maybe they will work on the other] but not this time
gotta thank the encore for the free tickets!
the Sens winning is more than i could ask for from the lottto gods, Pronger is such an asshole!!! [Oiler fan here ]
Sens in 6!!
I know a buddy of mine who just plays this game.. Now since the JP is 37 Million he will buy 1 line just so he can have the same chance as everyone else who played. 1 in 14 Million!LottoGator said:I know random is random... but I'm going with the averages from the last 50 draws... want to get the most out of my lottery money... I'm probably going to buy 40 Ontario 49 tickets... my favorite draw because it is 50 cents and a million, oh ya that's fine by me.
- For this draw I will play most tickets using 3 numbers from col#1 (Cold) and three numbers from col#2 (played once)
- Numbers from the previous draw are italicised.
- Since no repeats played last draw if I use a repeat in a couple of tickets I'll use 19 or 45
- I will also try to make sure I have at least 2 even or 2 odd numbers in each ticket, mostly though I will try to have 3 odd and 3 even in each ticket.
- When I'm picking my numbers from col#2 I pick them so that 1 may have come from the last draw and 1 from the draw before that, and so on.
- I'm going to make my tickets have two numbers from 0-10 and two numbers from 21-30 and for numbers that come between 31-40 I'm going to include zero or one of those (because 4 of them just played June 2nd.
- Then I'll be crossing my fingers - because well, random is random and that is the only thing you can count on - you can only try to go with the averages, your gut, your lucky numbers. Lots of luck to you!
(the numbers in italics with the hypens on either side played last draw)
Col#2 Played Once
col#3 (played more than once)
LottoGator Ontario 49 my personal picks
Martin asked the question in Jan, that means there were just 4 or 5 months without a JP winner.Lotto Tutor said:The last jackpot prize win occurred on the August 25/99 draw.
tomtom said:Martin asked the question in Jan, that means there were just 4 or 5 months without a JP winner.
I wonder why this was Martin's first and last question at this forum....
I heard or read somewhere players like games where is small possibility of sharing a JP… many are opposite though…where applicable…
how come someone could ask how the numbers are drawn? Are there any TV draws? Or internet online draws, or such?joechoda said:i wonder if Martin won the lotto and ran away ??
?????Martin Bogusz said:What is the chance of hitting the jackpot if at all?