Good software for Keno / Banco recommendation

hobo

Hi everyone
I got back recently to playing lotto (Banco)
So far I've been using my own spreadsheet forms, which can be great but it also can be very time consuming, especially for daily games and games like Banco (20 numbers/draw)
Can anyone recommend any specific latest software which can be useful.
I read some posts concerning this issue before, but most of them are pretty old plus, from what I noticed some may not support games like Banco (lack of wheels, draws, etc)

Thanks for your input

PAB

Hi hobo,

hobo said:
I got back recently to playing lotto (Banco).
So far I've been using my own spreadsheet forms, which can be great but it also can be very time consuming, especially for daily games and games like Banco (20 numbers/draw).
Can anyone recommend any specific latest software which can be useful.
I read some posts concerning this issue before, but most of them are pretty old plus, from what I noticed some may not support games like Banco (lack of wheels, draws, etc)
Perhaps if you could explain what it is you are actually calculating in your SpreadSheet that is time consuming then maybe someone on this Forum might be able to sreamline it or suggest an easier alternative to achieve your required results.
Just a suggestion.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi hobo,

Did blitzed excellent site help you to achieve what you were after???

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

Hi Hobo,

I was looking at some stuff on the web the other day, and I came across a Gail Howard page on 20/70 Keno, which I believe is the Banco format?

Anyway, you might want to check out her software, to see what info it provides.

Mainly for Keno, I find that skip patterns are important and GH is all about the skip!

Good luck,

:thumb:

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
I was looking at some stuff on the web the other day, and I came across a Gail Howard page on 20/70 Keno, which I believe is the Banco format?

Anyway, you might want to check out her software, to see what info it provides.

Mainly for Keno, I find that skip patterns are important and GH is all about the skip!
I think he must have won the Jackpot because he has not been back with an update!
He's probably touring the globe on his newly acquired yacht with a couple of dozen beauties to keep him company :agree: .

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-

Sidebar