GH filters *O* chart

Rebeckah

I just wanna say that I really love Gail Howard's SW. It has grown with me from a beginner with their first software up to now, when I'm bored with the basics and wanted something deeper... I had started making my own databases & charts on Quattro {Excel) & yesterday found Gail's chart *O* which will allow one to filter for days of the week, months, dates, etc. This is a great filter which creates new databases, and at the very least gives another simple analysis tool. Altho, you have to be good at reading all the charts before you start using different databases.

I'm really impressed that there's this deeper level of complexity for me to delve into now. & I think that's a mark of a great sw. That it can grow with you. I'm sure there's other good sw out there, I just use this & am impressed by it. This sw was definately worth the $$ spent.

LT

Administrator
I agree with you Rebeckah ... Gail Howard - Advantage Plus is a real major piece of the foundation of the lottery software building :agree:
Its charts and their ease of use are readily recognized.
Re the "O" chart I haven't been there in a long while so after reading your post I checked it on the puter and in the manual and a weird thing is my manual doesn't list it :confused:
My Contents goes from Menu Option N - Lotto Astroscope to next is Menu Option V - Lottery Advantaqe Scoreboard.
I'll have to check out the O option more :)

Brad

Sorry for butting in ... I have a nasty habit of doing that ;)

The 'O' option is a free upgrade, got it a few months ago from the Smart Luck ws ... Rebeckah is way ahead of me on using it, but I must agree on GH's usefulness, I keep coming back to the prog all the time to confirm/justify my picks even if using other progs to predict :agree2:

Click for the latest upgrade, here

that will get the Advantage Plus Version 3.53 02/13/03 patch.

This maybe a better link ... the patch download page with explanations etc ...click here

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Ohhh .. that explains it. Thanks Brad :agree2:
I got my original GH back in ancient times when there was no "O" chart. But years later I upgraded to the present version so the "O" contents would not have been in my older manual.
I'm going to check out that feature.

Rebeckah

O yea,
You gotta get the *O*.
Everybody needs the O
;) :lol: :lol:
thanks for that comment & link Brad, I forgot that I had upgraded it was so long ago & now I updated again. :)

Last edited:

Isla

Gail Howard's Software

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have recently bought Gail Howards Software and some of her books from Ebay.

Unfortunately, I've still learning how her charts work. So would like to hear from anyone else who uses her software.

Isla

Karnac

Hello Isla
Welcome to the Forum. I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck :)

Isla

Gail Howard's Software

Hi Karnac

Thank you very much for all the information you have given concerning Gail Howards Software.

I will certainly study the charts you mentioned and will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again Karnac.

Good Luck

Isla

thanks karnac!!! used your theory on chart 7 and hit 4 numbers in the group of 15 which landed me 8 3/6 prizes scrolled back and i agree this is the goose that laid the golden egg! i wonder if gail has noticed this???

Karnac

luckyhorse said:
thanks karnac!!! used your theory on chart 7 and hit 4 numbers in the group of 15 which landed me 8 3/6 prizes scrolled back and i agree this is the goose that laid the golden egg! i wonder if gail has noticed this???

Yahoo!!!....Someone else hits to back me up....you just know it's going to happen when you backtrack and see all the previous games scoring hits....Experiment with various settings, luckyhorse...IE: change the games to 5,6,7 depending on the lottery you are playing.....you'll notice a marked number of differences in numbers that occur....Super 7 seems to hit more often than 649, and the 5,6,7 settings hit better in S7...go back far enough and you'll see the occasional 6 hitter out of 15. This occurs in every lottery in the database wherever you play, and it's easy to backcheck ... I hope other players with this software hit and back me up as well....Let's hear from you.....Gail doesn't mention it in her manuals so I guess she's too busy counting her money.:D

PS ...don't forget to throw in a couple of trend biased longshots...ie odd or even....on an 18 number wheel three longshots could put you in serious money IMO
Remember this theory does not hit every draw....but check it out for yourselves. It's a definite edge.:agree2:

Karnac

Luckyhorse... In super 7...set the columns for 5,6,7 draws . Look at the 5 draw column for S7 for draw 523....6 of the 15 numbers were predicted, 4 numbers in the 6 draw column and 3 numbers in the 7 draw column.....I really hope I've created a monster:D :agree2:

Karnac

Wow.....if you have GHs' software check out the hit chart(7) for 6 past draws to predict Draw 500, Jan 2 2004. It predicted 7 numbers which resulted in 6+B out of 15.

charles2

Karnac said:
Luckyhorse... In super 7...set the columns for 5,6,7 draws . Look at the 5 draw column for S7 for draw 523....6 of the 15 numbers were predicted, 4 numbers in the 6 draw column and 3 numbers in the 7 draw column.....I really hope I've created a monster:D :agree2:

yes the 5 column looked good, but those 6 were just in the 1st 15 numbers field of view, ie the percentage rank of the 2.5's included many more numbers when you scroll down, so how do yu know what to pick other than the ascending order GH puts them in???

Actually i was quickly looking at what were the same numbers in all 3 or 4 columns and using those, have you done any research on that????

so
# = Rank
23 = 10
14 = 5 hit
18 = 5 hit
22 = 5
32 = 5
37 = 5
38 = 5
42 = 5 hit
44 = 5

now all the rest below are in the 2.5 % rank
6 = hit
11 = hit
13 = hit [this is the last number in the field of view of the 15, now when u scroll down you also get these ] =
36 = hit

so we really have 7 hits in 29 numbers [which is still good but not as good as 6 or 7 hits within 15 numbers]

Karnac

Hi charles2

I have only been using the 15 numbers visible on the screen. I decided that since there were hits appearing in the 15 to keep it simple and play them and wait for a 4 ,5,6 hitter to occur. I don't even look at the numbers that are not on the screen and it seems to work ok for now, and as you can see by backchecking this happens with pretty good results. I guess you can play the non visible numbers , but I want to stick to 15 numbers..... 5,6,7 games back as well as 6,12,18 and 6,13,17 games back seem to do well. 5,10,15 games back is an option too. Seems each lottery uses different parameters. I haven't as yet done enough research to find the optimum games back, as I was impressed with the results I was seeing.:) Dig ,dig dig :D

Karnac

Well , I went back 25 draws in each of 649 and Super 7 looking for the optimum number of draws to use to select at least 3 winning numbers per draw and this is what I found.

For 649 the optimum number of draws to set the software to is:

1,25,30 or 6,25,30. This was based on the last 25 draws.

1 hit 3+ correct for 13 of 25 draws or 52%
6 hit 3+ correct for 13 of 25 draws or 52%
25 hit 3+ correct for 15 of 25 draws or 60%
30 hit 3+ correct for 14 of 25 draws or 56%

For Super7

2,8,45 were optimum for the last 25 draws.

2 hit 3+ correct for 15 of 25 draws or 60%
8 hit 3+ correct for 15 of 25 draws or 60%
45 hit 3+ correct for 15 0f 25 draws for 60%

On these parameters there was never more than 2 draws without a 3+ hit.

4,7,9,10,12,13,18,20,30,40 game settings were all between 52% and 56% hits correct.
These parameters never went over 3 draws without a 3+ hit except 4 which went 4 draws once without a 3+ hit.

Some pretty interesting results.:agree:

charles2

Karnac have you tried correlating 2 or more colum numbers? It's a big task which i have in mind but haven't had the time yet, i do it for keno though.

Karnac

charles2 said:
Karnac have you tried correlating 2 or more colum numbers? It's a big task which i have in mind but haven't had the time yet, i do it for keno though.

Looking into it charles2.

Sidebar