Gail Howard Wheel

whaler

Hi Gang
I use the GH programs and have recently upgraded to her Wheel Plus
( Wheel 6 and the Keno wheel) stuff so it can be used in windows based OS's
The base Advantage Plus program is still a dos based job.
I do like the extra's in it and there are some neat features where you can automatically fill the balance of the wheel with hot, cold, most recent, randam balanced or non balanced numbers etc. The bigger change is that there is now the ablility to use 4 power numbers as well.

Anyhow thought I would throw that out there.

Cheers and good luck on beating this racket!!

PAB

Hi whaler,

I am confused.
Are you promoting GH software or is this a specific request for more ideas or information?
If so, please explain what you are after in more detail and I am sure we will be able to help you.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

perdue

whaler said:
Hi Gang
I use the GH programs and have recently upgraded to her Wheel Plus
( Wheel 6 and the Keno wheel) stuff so it can be used in windows based OS's
The base Advantage Plus program is still a dos based job.
I do like the extra's in it and there are some neat features where you can automatically fill the balance of the wheel with hot, cold, most recent, randam balanced or non balanced numbers etc. The bigger change is that there is now the ablility to use 4 power numbers as well.

Anyhow thought I would throw that out there.

Cheers and good luck on beating this racket!!

I too upgraded to the GOLD. lol
I also purchased the FFWG.
Have not fully figured it out yet but I have to admit I'm having a blast with my new upgrades.
I also enjoy listening to the tutorial. I got that free by ordering my software on the thumbdrive.
Please let us know how you do with your new upgrade.

Sidebar