Free Online Lotteries

zeloc

I'm not sure what section this is supposed to go in, there aren't that many different sub-forums. Does anyone play at the free online lotteries? It has been a few years for me, but I think I might get back into them. There are several that use the same numbers as state lotteries in the US, so they are more reputable. I am going to post a list of the ones I have found, and maybe others can add their favorites.

zeloc

So there is a free lottery at http://www.cash-giveaway.com/, but I think it is defunct because I played 30 tickets and it shows that I have 0 matches when clearly there are some matches. They claim to use a Michigan lottery but I have been to that website and the numbers do not match, so I'm assuming that the site is nonfunctional. Has anyone else tried it?

adrien342

Hello everyone,
I have been involved with an overseas Lotterie for the last 2 months!Their system offers 1 and 2 guaranteed number and I won (small amounts) 3 times already [lus they offer a Free entry to win 1000 gbp.
Would anybody be intersted in getting some kind of info,
Regards
Pierre

savagegoose

free lotto used to be a hobby of mine, i got a few $100 checks and a lot of $1 ones. im niot sure nowadays i dont play, but i think cashbreak.com for people in usa is still around

Sidebar