Free Lotto Software

kirils

I've created a lotto software for pick7/37 lotteries.
Currently has a drawing history database for the Macedonian lottery since 2004.

Calculates a lot of stats (Low/High, Even/Odd, Sums, Consecutive...)

I use wheels and filters to generate combinations.

This is the first version. I'm working on the next one.

For now only available in Macedonian. The next version will have English language as an option.

If You wanna check it out here is the link:

http://www.makloto7.com.mk

Don't be afraid. It's free. ;)

system13

Hi kirils,

I had a look at your software, is there a possibility to make a 7/39 version too, it would have been of great help for players in ex-YU countries, but as far as I know, in Finland as well.:look:

Cheers,

s13

kirils

7/39

Well I guess that won't be much of a problem.
It will take a lot of debuging to see if everything runs as it should.

Right now I'm more interested in the version 2.0 with an english language support and some new filters and stats and a lot of new systems.

I think I can squeeze the 7/39 option there as well.

Maybe I can release a beta version for testing. :)

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for your interest.

www.makloto7.com.mk/en/

system13

Thanx for your reply, as I said the 7/39 option would make the software usable for more users. I don't know how much time and efforts it will take, but I think it will be well worth it...and if you're going to include an english support, maybe you could include a UK daily lotto 7/27 or even make a generic 7/XX software and go commercial. Just some food for thoughts.:idea:

Cheers, :)

s13

Springbok

Saliu's software

Saliu's software has always been free to download. Now there is a $14(US) fee. For this trifling sum you can download the full range of software including superformula. If you are looking for the ultimate bargain then there it is.

This is not advertising as Saliu is probably the most respected lottery theoretician around.

Sidebar