Free Fuzzy Logic

Geenie

Here's a software I stumbled online that I think warrants a look.

It's called Hot Lotto Wizard and is based on Fuzzy Logic. You set your
own filters, matrixes etc. The best part is that it's confirmed a few numbers
for me and it's FREE! It does international draws and 649 national.

www.hotlotto2000.com

PROMISING BUT

Geenie,

Can I import files from BC/49 and input them there or no luck ?
Too bad they don't have Super 7...

Geenie

Combo

Unfortunetley not. That's where this software is seriously lacking.
You can try emailing the author for additional lotto games like others have.

Brad

Combo,
I emailed the guy re: BC49 history a few days back, so far no reply ... could check the ws occasionally to see if he puts it up.

Geenie,
had a quick look at the prog and it has some good stuff, it'd be worth a try ... thanks for the link:agree2: .

The Symmetrical Triples idea is interesting, wonder if anyone on this site has experience with it ?

LT said:
That link does not lead to a site containing another forum nor is it an illict ad ... so it is great Ben :agree2: .. thanks
All good things "en francaise" are welcomed here ;)
This one is awesome for the people looking at position of numbers...LDs...repeating numbers...and many more features...Ben was right it is awesome!
http://www.kenoexpert.com/

For the French people or those that can read it ...it is quite a weapon to have in our arsenal...
:agree2:

Geenie

Emailed the author RE: Super 7 for HOTLOTTO2000.

His reply:

"I'll have a look at Canada Super 7 this weekend and dicide if it will
work with it."
Richard

Brad

Wonder why Geenie got an answer and I didn't :confused: ... emailed the guy 2x re: BC49, no response ... in my first email I asked about Super 7 as well, so now that he thinks there are at least two Canucks playing S7 .... :D
Maybe Combo and Daleks asking for BC49 too might help ? C'mon fellow lotto software junkies, it's free !

Beaker

Re: Combo

Geenie said:
Unfortunetley not. That's where this software is seriously lacking.
You can try emailing the author for additional lotto games like others have.
not much history in that SW :dang:

Geenie

Brad said:
Wonder why Geenie got an answer and I didn't :confused: ... emailed the guy 2x re: BC49, no response ... in my first email I asked about Super 7 as well, so now that he thinks there are at least two Canucks playing S7 .... :D
Maybe Combo and Daleks asking for BC49 too might help ? C'mon fellow lotto software junkies, it's free !

Did you first compliment him on his program?
Try this:

I love your program. It's all I use now.
You are sooooo smart. If you have time can you add BC49?
Sincerely yours
Brad :lol:

NICE ONE GEENIE

Very nice indeed some sweet talking will do the job hahaha.
It doesn't produce numbers for Combo play does it ?

daleks

brad....

i don't believe in synchronicity, but came across this forum lottery topic just as i am reading all about FUZZY LOGIC for the first time in 15 years, and how the u.s.a is still avoiding it, and how the japanese have capitalized on it...their bullet train moves so smoothly from start to stop that of the 50 or so passenger straps hanging in each rail car, perhaps only 3 are used - fuzzy logic - and why the people of the plains see the horizontal line of a black-on-white-linear-cross as being longer when in fact they are the same length.....this, too, incorporated into FUZZY LOGIC......so, for those reasons alone, i too add my voice to those of us who have been asking for bc/49 usage...,please, let us see it.......hey, i might even know how to use it.....thanks,daleks

hey brad, perhaps u could e-mail the above for me, cause i am only on my little cell phone this week.....perhaps if he is scottish, the 'daleks' reference might do something......

:)

Last edited:

inner

limited database

have not had time to look at the program
but the database only goes back to april 2000
for canadian 6/49

Sidebar