First Timer

mardar

Hello. I am a new member. I have a question to ask. I am useing the 10 Number lottery Wheel .for the first time. How I can wheel the numbers to get them harmonized?:confused:

Beaker

mardar said:
Hello. I am a new member. I have a question to ask. I am useing the 10 Number lottery Wheel .for the first time. How I can wheel the numbers to get them harmonized?:confused:
Mardar, welcome. Post the wheel in the "Wheels" thread and we can take a look at it.
I don't think you "harmonize" a wheel. The numbers you play within the wheel cause it to be in harmony.
Wheels can be "balanced", "open", "front loaded" and probably other descriptions.
Harmony within the wheel relates to all the factors that cause the ticket to be with the "normal" parameters ex. odd/even, hi/low, total sum, LD's etc etc.

Actually, LT is the expert with harmonized bets :agree: and if you are using his 10 number wheel perhaps he can shed light on the best way to harmonize that set.:agree2:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Hi mardar ... welcome :wavey:
Beaker has already said what I would have said ... only better :D
The "harmonized" bets at www.lottotutor.com are a wheel but a HUGE wheel (all 49 numbers).
It is best to just select some lines (combinations) that you feel are lucky.
A 10 number wheel .. if it is as balanced as possible will give you a good spread over 10 number selections.

Sidebar