February 7 Discussion

Sheba

Member
Lets hope the jackpot grows...

Don't know what to pik, my new set was terrible last time around but will try them again and see what happens..
I am still waiting on Dennis DN to hit 25 and 26


Sheba__:dog:~~
 
They will come...No doubts here.... :agree: Just like my dancing set that is snapping everywhere around the world....
And when they'll both do I'll have so many 5 hitters that you will count the $$$ earned in the thousand ....no jokes here!!! :lol: :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
They will come...No doubts here.... :agree: Just like my dancing set that is snapping everywhere around the world....
And when they'll both do I'll have so many 5 hitters that you will count the $$$ earned in the thousand ....no jokes here!!! :lol: :agree2:
How come you don't play these all the time?

SHeba__:dog:~~~
 
Sheba said:
How come you don't play these all the time?

SHeba__:dog:~~~
I play them all the time in Canadian 6/49 Sheba have been doing and playing them for many years there now....But I also play and track other good ones...
Like the 25-26 that will hit soon here!! :agree:
 
Last edited:

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I play them all the time in Canadian 6/49 Sheba have been doing and playing them for many years there now....But I also play and track other good ones...
Like the 25-26 that will hit soon here!! :agree:

How are the results in moneywise overall?


SHeba___:dog:~~
 

daleks

Member
something might work out this week;;;;;have 3 sets which i feel will have at least 6+B in them somewhere;;;;;;not sure how to combine them yet;;;;
8, 11, 14, 21, 25, 29, 34, 38, 42, 43......

2, 7, 10, 17, 18, 19, 22, 26, 28, 32, 44, 45, 47

2, 7, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 29, 32, 42, 43, 45

starting to enjoy this game.......odds of 6 or 6+B velly good indeed
 

daleks

Member
staying with these:2, 7, 10, 17, 18, 19, 22, 26, 28, 32, 44, 45, 47
and will fill in 9 boards at random, spreading them nicely apart..
 

Randal

Member
You guys put too much faith in numbers and not enough in fate.
Personally I buy quickpicks! :D

Anyway although I bought 2 super7 quickpicks with the extra on both for today but I am not too keen on winning. Mainly because I get more excited by carry overs! Hopefully I'll win a little something on the extra because I haven't yet.
 

Beaker

Member
Randal said:
You guys put too much faith in numbers and not enough in fate.
Personally I buy quickpicks! :D

Anyway although I bought 2 super7 quickpicks with the extra on both for today but I am not too keen on winning. Mainly because I get more excited by carry overs! Hopefully I'll win a little something on the extra because I haven't yet.
Maybe if you put more faith in the numbers you might win more.

Stick around and watch - you might learn something. :clown:
 

Randal

Member
So far I've won $60 on 649, and I haven't put much more into it than that so I think I've been doing good with my quickpicks. heh

*$10 for 3/6 numbers and $50 on the plus*
 
Randal said:
You guys put too much faith in numbers and not enough in fate.
Personally I buy quickpicks! :D

Anyway although I bought 2 super7 quickpicks with the extra on both for today but I am not too keen on winning. Mainly because I get more excited by carry overs! Hopefully I'll win a little something on the extra because I haven't yet.
So far my dancing set won everywhere....And my numbers always come sooner than later....Faith or not it is happening all the time....And soon I will land on even more greener pastures... :agree: :agree2: :eek:
 
I 'v finally been able to sell my last quick pick tonite...from the crowd of free tickets won lately....Pfffffuuu! Let me tell you!!!:hair: A lawyer bought it on his way home.....I just hope that he is not going to sue me for this!!!
:lol:
 

Florie

Member
26 seems to be in play. I don't see 25 yet.

17 could be another one.


would 10 repeat???

maybe cold number 34 and 36 will hit this time
 
Florie said:
26 seems to be in play. I don't see 25 yet.

17 could be another one.


would 10 repeat???

maybe cold number 34 and 36 will hit this time
25 and 26 might both hit Florie....They are listed high on the announcers lists from any angles you look at them... :agree: :lol: :clown:
 

Florie

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
25 and 26 might both hit Florie....They are listed high on the announcers lists from any angles you look at them... :agree: :lol: :clown:

I really hope so, Dennis. Sheba has been waiting for long.;)
 
Top