Expert lotto for windows Vista?

chelsee

can EL be run on Microsoft Vista? If so could you please sent me a link how to reinstall EL when one needs (I remember that subject was discussed before but I can not find it.)

Thanks

chelsee

I saw instructions on this lotto site, <<< link removed >>>I think it was, saying not to do that and not to use it on vista at all because it has a problem with the installation of Beta plugins. EL does not see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

anny

if you copy the contents of 'plugins' (e.g. c:\program files\expertlotto\plugins) folder from your previous installation into the new one then the plugins should work fine.

all lottery related files are stored in 'data' sub-folder, so copying that whole folder into your new installation should work as well
make backup copies first, though!!

ExpertLotto

chelsee said:
can EL be run on Microsoft Vista? If so could you please sent me a link how to reinstall EL when one needs (I remember that subject was discussed before but I can not find it.)

Thanks

expert lotto does run on windows vista but i recommend installing it to a different folder than 'program files' - vista is a bit too smart sometimes and does not allow writing into program files folder in some cases.
install expert lotto to e.g. "c:\expertlotto" and it will run fine.

lottowine

Do you think the Expert Lotto really works for playing lottery games?

Hi, friends:

Just now I visited the Website of EL and found a lots negative feedback to it. Do you think the Expert Lotto really works for playing lottery games?

lottowine

da88

lottowine said:
Hi, friends:

Just now I visited the Website of EL and found a lots negative feedback to it. Do you think the Expert Lotto really works for playing lottery games?

lottowine

Show me where you found lots of negative feedback?

I personally won second prize (4 of 5) using ExpertLotto few months ago, I must be honest it not simple but it does works.

Good lucks

Tomas

lottowine said:
Hi, friends:

lottowine

Please copy and paste the negative feedback, I would also like to see it. :rolling:

mrfirkin

I would say why even bother with Windows Vista?

I never upgraded from XP and I'm still doing ok. Saved myself a lot of $$$ and headaches.

mrfirkin

Oh, just want to add this;

I have purchased LottoPro, Integra XP and Expert Lotto.

EL is by far the better software. Harder to understand and use but VERY powerful in comparison to LottoPro and Integra XP which are both poor performers.

I have had several wins using EL but none with the other two programs.

EL gets my vote .... a 9/10

dongdo

you use win test???

da88 said:
Show me where you found lots of negative feedback?

I personally won second prize (4 of 5) using ExpertLotto few months ago, I must be honest it not simple but it does works.

Good lucks

you use win test???:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:

Sidebar