Excell question

grayth

Ok I'm new to this and doing my own studying of numbers etc and my question is how do I count the number of odd even numbers in an excell sheet?

I've tried countif as an example countif(a2:a20,iseven) but it doesnt work....

any ideas...

Also has anyone created a file wit all of the 14,000,000 combinations available or has made an excell program that will generate the combinations then filter down to the ones you want?

Thanks

Troy

Beaker

Lots of discussion on this topic already Troy :agree:

Check here for some useful ideas. :agree2: also search all+6/49+combinations or 6/49+combinations for more.

Good luck with that "filter down to the ones you want" Excel challenge :eek:

Last edited:

Snowy

grayth said:
Ok I'm new to this and doing my own studying of numbers etc and my question is how do I count the number of odd even numbers in an excell sheet?

I've tried countif as an example countif(a2:a20,iseven) but it doesnt work....

any ideas...

Also has anyone created a file wit all of the 14,000,000 combinations available or has made an excell program that will generate the combinations then filter down to the ones you want?

Thanks

Troy
[/QUOT

Ok Troy a simple piece of free software will do the job of producing all the combis for a 6/49 lotto or as few as you need. i can also supply you with a macro that will kick out all the combis into a spreadsheet but you need a reasonably good computer around a 2.00 processor and a gig of RAM
I'll post it up here if you want it or mail me
<<< email addy deleted - LT >>>

No problem with any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

GillesD

To Snowy

It is kind of you to offer your services but you should read more closely the post preceding yours.

A macro for producing all 13,983,816 possible 6-number combinations has already been posted with advices on memory requirements and other aspects. That was more than two months ago. Sorry to have beat you on that.

Sidebar