Duke v1.0

sfilippo

hey,

1st post - not spamming. I just want to give everyone here a free program I wrote.

A Canadian friend tweaked it for me and his method is very effective for the pick 3 game.

The program's homepage is <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/Duke.html">here</a>.

Get Duke and do some backtesting using the method 'xavier' has outline there. See if you get the same results.

sfilippo

There's the clickable link.

So, do some backtesting using any of the methods posted on the website and see if you can make a little money from this one. I think you can.

sfilippo

Maggie said:
Have you tried testing this with using less than the last 30 draws, say 20 or 25?

Hi Maggie,

Other players have tested Duke wth the last 10 draws and have had good results. Several methods are posted on Duke's hompage. Check them out and do some backtesting to see which one lines up best for your pick 3 game.

sfilippo

bloubul said:
Hi sfilippo

How about one for a 6/49 lotto, as some of us don't have a pick 3 lotto

BlouBul :cool:

I'm thinking of writing a 5/35 program, which could be converted into a 6/49 game easily enough, but I'm backtesting Emma Lou which is for Pick 4 currently. I haven't release Emma Lou yet. I'm still backtesting.

Maggie

Hey, no hard questions..I'm on vacation, remember? :p:

That was so long ago..I tracked it for only a couple of weeks and I don't believe I had much luck with it and so I gave up. Perhaps (most likely) a longer period of time was needed to get some concrete results. (never said I was patient) :)

Arkie

Maybe I'm spoiled but I like something that gives immediate results with a minimum of techie knowledge and figuring required...being computer challenged I need easy, fast and positive results. The dogs must have went home :dog::rolling:

Sidebar