Don't Bag lottonet on this forum

mrfirkin

If you don't want to lose your gold membership subscription

That's what's happened to me.

As I have been a regular detractor of lottonet Integra XP (and with bloody good reason) it looks as though the peddlers of this crap have worked out who I am and have locked me out of the gold members area (of which I paid to join) and am still valid through till feb next year.

How pissweak is that? Funny really.

Now they are also too bloody weak and gutless to answer my emails.

More good reasons not to support or puchase from these turds.

lukey963

Hi Paul,

Maybe you should ring them up and abuse them. Do you know their number? I would certainly look at that as a possible solution. If you need some back up I will gladly help you out there. However, they are yet to ban me, but if they do I'll be onto them faster than you can say "scam" lol.

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Thanks for that, It's ok. I have chucked the thing in the bin and deleted it from my laptop.

Just the thought of being denied something I have paid for regardless whether I like it or not, or my opinions on it just erks me. Just the principle of the thing and how these ripoff artists operate.

Good riddance to them and their crap.

Good luck with the upcoming weeks games. I am just playing Powerball and Sat Lotto this week. A bit short on funds.

Just going to pick numbers from my head.

Cheers,

Paul.

lukey963

Paul,

Just thought I'd let you know that if I would have played my system 14 Ozlotto for tonight it would have been another $16 down the drain, glad I decided not to put my money on it :thumb: .

Oh well, Lets see how it performs tomorrow and for thursdays powerball.

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

That's good, save those $$$ up for a good hit on powerball.

I will be in this thursdays powerball too. good luck!

Cheers,

Paul.

Sidebar