Does anyone still play?

I used to play Banco (same as Ontario Keno) a few years ago with little success.

I would like to try again but this group seems very quiet. Does anyone still play this game? Any new ideas on how to win?

Thanks. I guess we're two people who still play this game.

I look at the 61-70 decade and I see it has been lagging behind these last few draws so I expect 3-4 numbers from that group tonight. That's how I play.

Since I don't know how to guess which 3-4 numbers from that group will come, I don't buy tickets.

Anyone have any number picking tips for Keno?

blitzed

robertlanglois said:
Thanks. I guess we're two people who still play this game.

I look at the 61-70 decade and I see it has been lagging behind these last few draws so I expect 3-4 numbers from that group tonight. That's how I play.

Since I don't know how to guess which 3-4 numbers from that group will come, I don't buy tickets.

Anyone have any number picking tips for Keno?

hiya robertlanglois, plug your numbers into one of my lottery pages, and try your luck:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/my_lottery_quick_picks/
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/keno_matrix_wheel/

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

robertlanglois said:
I used to play Banco (same as Ontario Keno) a few years ago with little success.

I would like to try again but this group seems very quiet. Does anyone still play this game? Any new ideas on how to win?

I still play Ont. Keno,but other than last nite(2-8-66@$2.00==$50)August hasn't been very good for me.
I normally look for 3 numbers that haven't been drawn for a while(hot&cold) on one ticket,then play the same 3 numbers and add another number to it for a 4 pick.
Sometimes it works that both lines come up,but generally I'll end up with 2 of 3 and 3 of 4 or sometimes 3 of 3 like last nite.If 64 had come up with the other 3 numbers it would have meant another $200.($2 bet)

Here's hoping Sept. will be a better winning month for all of us.

mikkii

i come close a few times

millionaire2b said:
I still play Ont. Keno,but other than last nite(2-8-66@$2.00==$50)August hasn't been very good for me.
I normally look for 3 numbers that haven't been drawn for a while(hot&cold) on one ticket,then play the same 3 numbers and add another number to it for a 4 pick.
Sometimes it works that both lines come up,but generally I'll end up with 2 of 3 and 3 of 4 or sometimes 3 of 3 like last nite.If 64 had come up with the other 3 numbers it would have meant another $200.($2 bet)

Here's hoping Sept. will be a better winning month for all of us.
but not going to give up looking for ways to win good luck everyone

Sidebar