Discussions for July 6 - $10Mill

Beaker

Member
Let's put the discussions here so we don't clutter the picks thread.

Dennis, I don't think we'll see too many 20's buddy :dang:
 

Beaker

Member
I like that LD 8 and 8 should be part of it.

I think some low will show. You have to watch after these high draws - could go high again :agree: :eek:
 
Yes it could go high again but some lows are on the way ....and so many open pairs...but that 08-18-43 triad is something to watch for...and that 21 could act as the spoiler here....but I think that the 30-31-32 is a nice area too...of course we must consider the 01 also...I know one thing ...48-49 are not out of it yet! When the numbers are wild :confused: like it is the case now I look after my favourite set...and I start:read: from there ...
 

Beaker

Member
I'm looking at 5-8-12-31-43-49 from that favorite set :lol:

I think you have all of the numbers I'm looking at :agree2:

Watch for 23. It likes to hang around that 17 :agree:

That 1 could surprise us. Remember, it comes alot from our $10million list.

:read:
 
Beaker said:
I'm looking at 5-8-12-31-43-49 from that favorite set :lol:

I think you have all of the numbers I'm looking at :agree2:

Watch for 23. It likes to hang around that 17 :agree:

That 1 could surprise us. Remember, it comes alot from our $10million list.

:read:
And a nice partner for the 01 could be the 11....so you would have to take either the 10 or the 12 or both if you see a consecutive and remember that the 11 struck hard tonite in Super 7 also that 31 ...we both know that some numbers from that draw will show their ugly faces tomorrow!!!! :lol: :eek:
 
And please do not count that 26 out Beaker....It hangs around with the 40....The 32 will hit soon also...but I don't know about tomorrow!! :eek2:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's what I have in mind...01-05-07-08-11-18-21-26-27-29-31-32-38-39-41-43-48-49....got to shrink that list somehow.. :eek: :read:
Some good ones for sure. :agree2:

I'm going to try to focus on LD's 0, 2, 5, 8
 
Beaker said:

Some good ones for sure. :agree2:

I'm going to try to focus on LD's 0, 2, 5, 8
I like LDs 08 for the next but perhaps another LD pair could join the party and it could be either LDs 00 or LDs 05..unless an allmost all even draw is in the radar screen..but I do not believe that it is the case here so LDs 00 or 05 ...but my guess will be LDs 01 along with LDs 08... :agree: :eek2:
 
Winhunter Suggestions

Dennis and Beaker


Winhunter suggested those numbers:

11-13-14-16-17-21-26-30-32


I am going with 7 numbers :

6-13-19-25-35-41-42

So let's see what is gonna happen ;)
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Winhunter Suggestions

ComboManiac said:
Dennis and Beaker
Winhunter suggested those numbers:
11-13-14-16-17-21-26-30-32

I am going with 7 numbers :
6-13-19-25-35-41-42
So let's see what is gonna happen ;)
I like the look of yours ComboM :agree: I think we see some 40's in play for sure.
Good luck with them ComboM :agree2:
 
Last edited:

Maggie

Member
6-49

I'm sure I will be way off on this one, but, I think since we have seen some fairly high numbers for the past 6 draws, we may see at least 2, maybe even 3, lower numbers. But, all in all, I think it will be a balanced set to include something from every decade. :cool:
 

Beaker

Member
Re: 6-49

Maggie said:
I'm sure I will be way off on this one, but, I think since we have seen some fairly high numbers for the past 6 draws, we may see at least 2, maybe even 3, lower numbers. But, all in all, I think it will be a balanced set to include something from every decade. :cool:
Agreed Maggie :agree: The only area I would watch is the 20's - not too many of them - 1 at most.
Maggie, with all these crazy draws we may see a 3-decade miss soon :sick:
 
Re: Re: 6-49

Beaker said:

Agreed Maggie :agree: The only area I would watch is the 20's - not too many of them - 1 at most.
Maggie, with all these crazy draws we may see a 3-decade miss soon :sick:
And a 3 decade miss would be happenning on the low side of the numbers! Remember antipodes draws are calling for a short spread of lines....like it happenned in the last draw... :agree2: :eek2: :eek3:
 
Top