Discussion For Dec13

Florie

29 is definitely included in my list.

Ontario S7 winner of $10mil(1 of the 2 winners) has not claimed the $$. Wonder why?

Last edited:

mon

FLORIE

THE PERSON IS PROBABLY THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO BUYS TKTS AND THROWS THEM SOMEWHERE AND FORGETS ABOUT IT. I REMEMBER A WOMAN HAD A BUNCH OF TKTS IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT OF HER MINI VAN AND HAD A BIG WINNER SITTING IN IT FOR 5 MONTHS !!!!!

Re: FLORIE

mon said:
THE PERSON IS PROBABLY THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO BUYS TKTS AND THROWS THEM SOMEWHERE AND FORGETS ABOUT IT. I REMEMBER A WOMAN HAD A BUNCH OF TKTS IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT OF HER MINI VAN AND HAD A BIG WINNER SITTING IN IT FOR 5 MONTHS !!!!!
So this is why we should always be buying any used cars from someone that plays the lotteries.. :lol:

Florie

Re: Mon & Dennis

mon said:
Mon,
Could be a non-player who decided to play for the sake of it because of the big JP.
So this is why we should always be buying any used cars from someone that plays the lotteries..
Dennis,
I assure you there are no old tickets lying around in my van whether a winner or not. Tough luck for the buyer. This lady always checks the tickets.

Sidebar