Discussion for 12 Feb 2003

Three things here...
1-These high could cluster.....
2-We could see the 01 the 02 or the 01-02 together...
3-We can see the 01-20-27 also...
:agree:

Randal

You guys are really into your stats and predicting trends. lol
I guess I don't buy into "logic," I leave everything to chance. Anyway I'm debating if I should even buy a ticket for Wednesday. I want bigger jackpots!!!! $2 million is a lot of money but it just doesn't seem as appealing as 5. :(
It seems I am more of the carry over type. The more carry overs the more tickets I buy. Hence I have my sight set on the Super7 draw this Friday. :)

inner said:
28 announces 31
15 announces 43
If you talk only about single announcers...
28 has announced 31 ...65 times
28 has announced 36 ...53 times
28 has announced 26 ...49 times
15 has announced 43 ...54 times
15 has announced 11 ...47 times
15 has announced 44 ...45 times
Amazing between these 6 numbers heavely single announced 4 of them are part of my amazing dancing set..
These are good but we have to put everything in context also...And 3 of them are from open pair....Food for toughts for any fat:baby: of this world....
:agree:

Last edited:

Maggie

thoughts

The two that have me a little bit :dizzy: are the 10-16 for next draw.
Looking good for me are the 2-8-12-20-27-40.
I thought last draw would have mostly teens, so I'm sticking to that for this week.
The 37-38 are looking pretty good, too. We might see one of them.
Could see something from 11-12-13-14

Re: thoughts

Maggie said:
The two that have me a little bit :dizzy: are the 10-16 for next draw.
Looking good for me are the 2-8-12-20-27-40.
I thought last draw would have mostly teens, so I'm sticking to that for this week.
The 37-38 are looking pretty good, too. We might see one of them.
Could see something from 11-12-13-14
Do not overlook any open pair Maggie! :eek2: :eek3:

Maggie said:
Yeah, your 25-26 has good possibilities too.
I'm not talking about Super 7 here.....Look for 23-24 and 43-44 and 35-36 especially! But yes you can expect them (25-26)there in Super 7.....Since I'm only putting 8 numbers on the board in my final picks I will most likely exclude these 2.... :agree:

Maggie

I wasn't thinking about Super 7 here at all, Dennis. I can see those 2 numbers as having a good possibility of showing up here in 6-49 soon. :)

Maggie said:
I wasn't thinking about Super 7 here at all, Dennis. I can see those 2 numbers as having a good possibility of showing up here in 6-49 soon. :)
Then they are your 25-26 Maggie!!! They are both on the radar screen but I do not think that they will come as consecutive perhaps as a single number one of them...But one of these open pairs might come as a whole striking hard !!!

Beaker

Pradeep said:
Let us start now.
What do you think of Feb 12.?
I think of number 12.
This is an interesting statement - I like it.

I've been playing that 12 for the past 5 draws and I think the cycle is over. What triggers a new cyle is that 21 . THe odd time both will hit together 12-21 . I will look closely at these two :agree:

Interesting to note that the top sets have that 12/21 combo involved. :eek:

Maggie

That's really interesting, Beaker, I haven't played the 12 at all in the past 5 draws, and I think it's ready now. It's going to be in my picks.
Funny how differently people see things. :)

Forgot to mention, the 21 is on my "maybe" list.

Maggie

The teens are ripe and ready to go, only problem is too many to choose from. I can see a consecutive coming out of them.
Right now it's the 10 that's bugging me the most. I will probably include it (in one line anyway) just to make me feel better. That's a helluva way to pick numbers, isn't it? :)

The cold as I stated in the last draw are coming up one after the other...Like it happenned when I spotted the all odd draw... we are now reaching the explosion draw for the hot combo....so 20-27-31-34-43 are must numbers from now on...Think in terms of hard hitters...I would not be surprized to see a very high number to start the next show....23-24 could be these...

Sidebar