detect the amount of times that was drawn.

jack

detect the amount of times
that was drawn each formation
are the formations in yellow color
* what macro will do and see the amount of times
* which was drawn in the draw register
* example = training = 02 05 06 23 24 25 = 56 has been drawn 56 times, this is an example only
* then see delays but the ones that are most lucky
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3pcbuwb06kn3ic/detectar_a_quantidade_de_vezes.xlsx/file

Frank

detect the amount of times
that was drawn each formation
are the formations in yellow color
* what macro will do and see the amount of times
* which was drawn in the draw register
* example = training = 02 05 06 23 24 25 = 56 has been drawn 56 times, this is an example only
* then see delays but the ones that are most lucky
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3pcbuwb06kn3ic/detectar_a_quantidade_de_vezes.xlsx/file

Well this would be over 7 million comparisons to count and store for a macro, I didn't fancy taking that one on. I got around this by using a hybrid method, where the spreadsheet does the work and a macro enters new search criteria for each new formation. Cell H1 chooses a formation to be checked against the database and sheet 1 counts their ocurrences. Thats just for one formation.
so it needed a macro to keep changing H1 ,checking sheet 1 for the count and then writing the answer in the table.

You can then use filters to find the formation numbers of the lucky ones.
when you know the formation numbers you can enter them in H1, go to sheet1 and use the other filter there to search for 1's in the appropriate counter column (means a hit). this will tell you the draw numbers of those lucky ones and how far apart they are.

Note you dont need to run the macro. It has been done already.

Good luck!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/11zg73ux04sljkd/detectar_a_quantidade_de_vezes.xlsm/file

jack

hello FRANK, great job, best at excel, frank, so my lottery
* is 25/15 if you play 15 numbers in 01 to 25 (lotofacil brazil) my focus will be the first numbers in the pattern 01 02 03 04 05 06 and also in the finals
20 21 22 23 24 25 if i hit the head and tail
* (initial and final formation) I will go inside if I am wrong I am outside it is that simple, then just complete
* the central part = ex 03 02 05 06 xxxxxxx 20 21 23 25 = 15 numbers, besides I hit both ends I will still know the number of center numbers, which in the example is 7, note the importance of hit both ends ,
yes of course we will need many filters
* thanks, FRANK, congratulations for the great work,
* one day the reward will come

Frank

You are not telling me what you were trying to do!
The only reason it is protected is to stop you accidentally entering a number into a cell which contains a formula.
The sheet is supposed to be read only as it answers a specific question asked by you. The filters still work whilst it is protected.
It was not designed to be changed, extended etc as that might make the macro fail.

I have modified it to allow you to add more DRAW DATA at the bottom of Planhila 1, so that the counters on sheet 1 will now count them up to about 4000 draws. You then need to run the macro runall for the new increased number of draws.

Note that the FORMATIONS, 3938 of them cannot be changed as the macro is expecting those exact numbers of each type of formation. It will fail if you try and change them.

You do not need a pssword to remove the protection. on the review tab, just unprotect sheet - at your own risk.

Its the same download link.

jack

ok frank, it is perfect, it is working very well, great work, now I can have the notion of the beginning and ending numbers. thanks frank

Sidebar