December 07, 2007 Picks (25 millions).

blitzed

greenguy said:
Hey TomTom,don't forget when your married your allowed to look at the menu as long as you dont order.:beer:

exactly! although, if I had access to a time machine, I'd be tempted to go back to smack my single-self around, then drag my single-self to present time for a nice treat...that might make for a fond memory:nuts:

blitzed :chug:

so the story of babar is...

(IF you Love Each other you Love each other)

worst comes to worst.
picture me married and getting a devorice Right after the 27,000,000 million jacpot...Oo oh..

her: I want Half.
Judge: OKay I order you to half of hers!

How F'in Messed would that Be...eh?

:O

tomtom said:
And…:eek3:…you said at the other topic just few weeks ago you are happily married…it was here I think
http://www.lotto649.ws/super-7/9337-october-26-2007-picks-10-a.html

and just few weeks latter at some other topics you said you are looking for someone new including corner stores when playing lottery and such… :confused:

Hope that’s not because your wife kicked you out because of spending too much money and not winning anything significant, or such :dang: …well, would feel sorry if something like that happened since it possibly wasn't your fault...probably if had a chance to play a game with a lot of bigger winners, and bigger payouts, and better odds for becoming a bigger winner, maybe would won something significant so far…and not only had fun with chasing some numbers all the time all those years…

Damn Gambling Dr.Phill

Who keeps track of others so closely as you...What the Hell else did U master mind Mr.Investagator?

:agree:

tomtom

smallwinner said:
Damn Gambling Dr.Phill

Who keeps track of others so closely as you...What the Hell else did U master mind Mr.Investagator?

mr "Doller" , you are something like new member here and still very insignificant.... and, if I remember good, nothing interesting in your posts I've noticed nor was interested in...except for all the time typing "doller" from whatever reason..
haven't paid any attention to your posts though, nor was interested in...

But ...:confused:...who's Gambling Dr.Phill????

tomtom

smallwinner said:
.What the Hell else did U master mind Mr.Investagator?

And...:confused:...are you OK? :tylenol: ...maybe you should talk to someone else like close one if seeing Gambling Dr. Phil and a Mr.Investagator around :thumb:

tomtom

babar said:
Nice too see you back :thumb: . Babar :rolling:
Just can't delete this forum link from my favorites. Learned quite a lot about lotteries , gambling, and much more . Must admit, when joined this forum didn't know what payout %
are in some games, nor how prizes are distributed in various games, and how it has an effect related to odds and winning atmosphere.

So, just will mostly lurk occasionally. Who knows, maybe one day you will be the first one that would post a great news, something like about a new game that has some OK odds, like 6/42 + bonus or even better, that has all prizes really good and not any small just walk back to the store prizes. And that there is a lot of BIG winners each draw at not expensive 50cents to $1 prices for one play, while small chances experiencing rollovers and without waiting seeing there were JP winners. Of course with none quick picks mandatory and GOOD payouts...

tomtom

tomtom said:
Who knows, maybe one day you will be the first one that would post a great news, something like about a new game that has some OK odds, like 6/42 + bonus or even better, that has all prizes really good and not any small just walk back to the store prizes. And that there is a lot of BIG winners each draw at not expensive 50cents to $1 prices for one play, while small chances experiencing rollovers and without waiting seeing there were JP winners. Of course with none quick picks mandatory and GOOD payouts...

And, of course , with ball machines and TV draws :D

Sidebar