Decades

peter

Member
Does anyone have the following information: for Can 649.
Can you tell me how many times the
First decade missed,
The second decade missed,
The third decade missed,
The fourth decade missed,
And the fifth decade missed, how many draws had no decades miss.
State whether you are including bonus or not. and does anyone keep a hit/skip of each decade miss.
Also does anyone keep an announcers file, for example if the 5th decade misses, what does this announce next.
Thanking you in advance... Peter. :)
 
peter said:
Does anyone have the following information: for Can 649.
Can you tell me how many times the
First decade missed,
The second decade missed,
The third decade missed,
The fourth decade missed,
And the fifth decade missed, how many draws had no decades miss.
State whether you are including bonus or not. and does anyone keep a hit/skip of each decade miss.
Also does anyone keep an announcers file, for example if the 5th decade misses, what does this announce next.
Thanking you in advance... Peter. :)
One of my softwares does it.....Bonus and no bonus...You can see everything from draw numbers to dates ,to skips but I don't track the record of it ...I just look at it when such or such decade miss ...! :agree:
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
Thank you Dennis, can I expect that in the mail?
Peter, decade hit/skip can easily be done with QPro :agree:
Announcers are a little more involved - you need to code.
 

Rebeckah

Member
I haven't been able to figure out much on QP besides sums & counts. What's the code for announcers? Is that a macro or visual basic?
 

Beaker

Member
Rebeckah said:
I haven't been able to figure out much on QP besides sums & counts. What's the code for announcers? Is that a macro or visual basic?
VB or any other language :notme:
 

GillesD

Member
Decade data

For Canadian Lotto 6/49, after 2075 draws,

When considering only the 6 winning numbers,
the first decade (1-9) has missed 596 times;
the second decade (10-19) has missed 508 times;
the third decade (20-29) has missed 513 times;
the fourth decade (30-39) has missed 454 times;
the fifth decade (40-49) has missed 434 times;
numbers have appeared in all decades 297 times.

When considering the 6 winning numbers as well as the bonus number,
the first decade (1-9) has missed 475 times;
the second decade (10-19) has missed 390 times;
the third decade (20-29) has missed 387 times;
the fourth decade (30-39) has missed 341 times;
the fifth decade (40-49) has missed 344 times;
numbers have appeared in all decades 546 times.

The higher values for the first decade is explained since this decade contains only 9 numbers compared to 10 for all others.
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Decade data

GillesD said:
For Canadian Lotto 6/49, after 2075 draws,

When considering only the 6 winning numbers,
the first decade (1-9) has missed 596 times;
the second decade (10-19) has missed 508 times;
the third decade (20-29) has missed 513 times;
the fourth decade (30-39) has missed 454 times;
the fifth decade (40-49) has missed 434 times;
numbers have appeared in all decades 297 times.

When considering the 6 winning numbers as well as the bonus number,
the first decade (1-9) has missed 475 times;
the second decade (10-19) has missed 390 times;
the third decade (20-29) has missed 387 times;
the fourth decade (30-39) has missed 341 times;
the fifth decade (40-49) has missed 344 times;
numbers have appeared in all decades 546 times.

The higher values for the first decade is explained since this decade contains only 9 numbers compared to 10 for all others.
Thanks for posting this GillesD :agree2:
Peter,George see what I mean 10's and 20's similar: 30's and 40's similar but a big difference between the two groups ;)
 
Top