crazy nuts keno

blitzed

mikkii said:
ok in some ways i gues that type of thing could help

yeah, some people are wild, they backtest picks vs. their game's history, and simulated pseudo-random draws, to compare their percentage success.

some people actually asked me to extend the number of picks you can select upwards of 4,000:rolling:for their crazy testing.

goodluck!
blitzed:thumb:

blitzed

mikkii said:
has anyone had any type of wins with crazynuts site? with keno

hiya mikkii, roger.www is the only one to contact me specifically about Keno wins with the help of the crazynuts site...one year he told me he was about +$110k ahead :)

check some of his old posts, maybe he explained what he did dunno...I think he said one strategy, was to paste up to the last 10draws of Keno into the MLQP page:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/my_lottery_quick_picks/

then have it shake out pseudo-random picks from the numbers which have been in play, instead of chasing cold numbers.

good luck!
blitzed:tongue2:

Icewynd

blitzed said:
roger.www is the only one to contact me specifically about Keno wins with the help of the crazynuts site...one year he told me he was about +$110k ahead :)

Man! Love to get me some of that roger.www mojo! :love2: :love2: :love2:

Too bad he doesn't hang out here anymore. He was always generous with his time and his teachings.

Time to dive into the archives and have a look around. :idea:

Good luck!
:thumb:

Icewynd

First post by roger.www

http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/keno/7058-issues-missing-last-number-help.html

Key Advice from the Master:
I think perhaps you want to avoid playing for a few weeks, and save enough to do a $40-$80 play in one go. You chances are better with a bigger volume.

I'll do more when I have the time.

Good luck!
:thumb:

blitzed

nice digs Icewynd:agree:

yup, I know he did some serious play...wait for something to feel like it was lined up then throw a nice volley of picks at it, rather than taking a plink shot or two everyday on the dailygames...I agree:agree:

also on pick3, sometimes I would boildown to 5 or 6digits...chart it and when there was a dryspell, I'd feel more confident about letting a buncha picks from that set ride.

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

Sidebar