Covermaster

madam

a question on Covermaster. I have solved the problems of using my own numbers to set up a wheel and even filter them to my requirements, but i cannot get the #'s to print out. What I get printed are the pointer #'s. ANYONE.

Madam

bloubul

madam

It will not print any bet slips, you must save the complete wheel after you have added your numbers and, than open it in text file and than you can print it.

BlouBul :cool:

madam

covermaster

Thank you bloubul, will give a try and let you know. Ued Karnac with a small pay back. Enuff to pay for the entry and have some left over for the lunch. Can't leave it alone. I think he solved it and retired with the JP and left his notes behind but no notes on how he solved the problem. I think I'm getting a little closer. At least it keeps, as Poirot says, the grey cells moving in this grey head.

Icewynd

Karnac certainly did seem to be on to something. But, not being a GH user, I never looked at his work in too much detail.

Best of luck to you, and the grey cells certainly seem to be healthy given your results!

Good Luck!
:thumb:

bloubul

Karnac nor Nick Koutras has never revealed the "ACTUAL" number of draws they used, although they have shared info. Thus I have put GH to sleep. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sidebar